Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage :
PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: Just need a little help -Teejay  (Read 209 times)

Offline TeejayTopic starter

Just need a little help -Teejay
« on: June 25, 2021, 05:09:14 AM »
I am just wondering if anyone has any subject ideas to draw

and what type of things are you most liking  to draw
and what would you least like to draw
INPUT....input i need input ... :laugh8:

for instance if you dont like drawing stuff in the garden but liked the supermarket  subject let me know

give me a clue as to what you want and i will do my very very very best to do it. :flowersmile:

Offline Rege

Re: Just need a little help -Teejay
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 05:23:37 AM »
Oulala! vast subject...
For me, everything depends mainly on the mood of the day, I generally don't want to make drawings that take too long to complete. Moreover, I just reproduce or adapt something that already exists since I don't draw.
This answer won't enlighten you much, I'm sure you'll get other much more constructive answers from our friends.
Windows 10 ; Affinity Designer

Offline Linda2

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 05:51:25 AM »
Me....I am most pleased with what you are doing.  I was so happy that this group was able to continue that anything at all is a plus!  Having random words/subjects stretches me creatively.  Makes me try things I might never have even considered.  This is just a fun place to hang out so it should be no stress for us all....most especially you.  I think there are art groups that have word lists.. weekly ...monthly?  Maybe try finding one of those and choose some that they have.  I will be more diligent and if I come across something like that I will pay more  attention and post it to you. In short just anything at all...."G" rated of course (I've known you a really long time).   :yes04:
   (added)  I am thinking of something such as this maybe?  Inktober

You are appreciated!

The greatest mistake we  make is living in constant fear that we will make one

Offline San

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 04:06:29 PM »
You are doing a great job  other suggestions is draw different animals and using the letter of the alphabet is always a good idea.
This page might give you some ideas as well https://wonderstrange.com/100-things-to-draw/

Offline Linda R

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2021, 08:39:10 AM »
Teejay, you are doing a great job with your ideas!!!  I remember a couple times, there was a starting shape we had to use.  That's always interesting.   

Offline Joy

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 12:22:02 AM »
all of the above, you stretch my thingy...

Offline TeejayTopic starter

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 03:35:20 AM »
oh joy.... that made me really laugh out loud  :laugh8:

thanks for all the links and ideas you are all the best .

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)