Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage :
PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 194 times)

Offline KellyTopic starter

Hello
« on: June 06, 2021, 10:26:45 AM »
Hi I just registered with your forum. My name is Kelly.

I started with Affinity Photo in March of 2020 when I needed a diversion from COVID developments. It worked! At first, thinking in a imaginative way was new to me and it certainly didn't come naturally, but I now consider vector design and photo composition to an important part of my long-term interests and hobbies. I've taken Affinity based courses in photo, publisher and designer to improve my skills. I've learned a lot, as a result.

I looked through some of the postings on this forum and it looks like this is a supportive and fun group to be a part of. I look forward to seeing more of the contributions that are posted. I currently have a vector project underway that I've been working on when time allows. When it is finished, I will happily share the outcome with you!

Offline Teejay

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 10:39:41 AM »
welcome Kelly

I would be very interested to see what you are working on
we try and keep occupied by vectoring too
hope to see you in the forums  :flowersmile:

Offline Rege

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 10:47:16 AM »
Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum, see you soon I hope.
Windows 10 ; Affinity Designer

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 12:14:13 PM »
Welcome to the best little corner in the world!  I don't do much with graphics these days but I have always loved creating vectors.  I have all three Affinity programs but only use Designer.  One day, I might wake up and feel creative again but until then, I just pop in for a visit now and again.

Hope to see more of you hanging out here!  :animal04: :flowersmile:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 12:17:49 PM »
we will be here when you get the itch ML :smiley01:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2021, 12:42:11 PM »
LOL!!!  I like coming back now and then just to make me feel good! I have been so sick since early last December  and have pretty much let everything go.  Need to get things in order though.  My sister and her husband are coming to visit next month. They will be here for 3 weeks.  I have not seen her for 35 years so I hope I recognize her!  That's a long time.  She is 16 years younger than me and she wants to visit all of the siblings while they are still on this earth.  We have already lost 2 brothers and one sister and there are only 4 of us left.  Am looking forward to it - will be a lot of fun.  :yes01:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Linda R

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2021, 01:48:13 PM »
 :hi3: Kelly and welcome to the group!  Can't wait to see what you are working on!  I was gone for a bit and am working on getting back into this.  This is a fun group and always willing to help if you have any questions.   :smiley01: :flowersmile:

Offline San

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 04:28:38 PM »
Hi and welcome Kelly and please post your vector when you have finished it we love looking at different vectors and this is a great place to be.

MaryLou sorry to hear that you have not been well we do miss you popping in and out.

Online Joy

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2021, 01:31:26 AM »
HI KELLY
I,M a little late, it is usual  lol, hope to see your image when you visit..
sorry to hear you,ve been poorly mary lou. hope this weather is better for you
love to all

Offline Majse

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2021, 08:03:26 AM »
Welcome Kelly. It is a fun and very supportive group. That's why I pop in and say hello from time to time eventhough I don't contribute with any "work"

My name is Majse and I am from Denmark

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)