Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Kangroos have a fight!  (Read 121 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

Kangroos have a fight!
« on: June 24, 2017, 08:37:42 PM »
Some of you might remember Irene deGroot.  She's an Aussie who lives in the outback.  Her husband, Rudy posted this video on his timeline.  At first, I thought it was a fake, but it's not!!!  I've never seen kangroos fight... and was surprised to see that they are just running loose!!
Check it out here:   Kangroos Fighting

This is the YouTube version... the news had to ruin it by their commentary and tossing in other stuff.  I wasn't able to get a link for the original.

Offline Teejay

Re: Kangroos have a fight!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 12:10:05 AM »
Wow i didnt have a clue they could fight like that... that is amazing.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 01:24:14 PM »
 :wow3: :thumb3:

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 04:22:37 PM »
I wish the news hadn't mucked it up with their junk.  The one on FB was quite long and those two went at it for a long time.   I didn't know they just ran around loose like that on the streets!!  I saw another one where a kangaroo grabbed some guy's dog.  The man walked straight up to the critter and smashed him in the face.  He let go of the dog and didn't fight back, he just had a stunned look on his face - wondering what hit him!  He just turned around and hopped away.

What I thought was cool is how they lean back on their tail and kick the heck out of the other critter!   They are as big as a person... and bigger!!  I wouldn't want to run into one of them.  :star: :star:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 12:55:26 PM »
Lol.  I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of a Kangaroo as they pack a mean punch and kick...ouch. Not sure what I expected to see but amazed that Kangaroos were running freely in Sydney, also Koala Bears sitting in random trees along the streets.
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Offline Linda R

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 05:07:08 PM »
 :wow2: They are a bit scary! 

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 05:35:52 PM »
I think it's so cool!!!  That is, as long as I'm watching from a distance!! :floozie1:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!