Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Animator vs. Animation I  (Read 26 times)

catdancing3

Animator vs. Animation I
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:42:45 PM »
Pauline's and MaryLou's stickmen reminded me of this video and I found it :jumper: The animator's name is Allen Becker this takes you to his first video there are 2 more that are fun to watch also.
Animator vs. Animation

Offline MaryLou

Re: Animator vs. Animation I
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 06:27:24 PM »
I've seen his videos before, Kris.. he is VERY talented!!!  They're really fun to watch too.  Thanks for posting this.. I 'm sure some of our newer members haven't seen this video and it's well worth watching! :cancan: :cancan:

catdancing3

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 07:34:36 PM »
I knew some of us would have seen it before. :yes3: I've seen 1 and 2 but this was the first time I saw the third. I liked watching how he progressed with each one. :stars: So now there seems to be a fourth one coming out and for this one since he'd graduated college he wanted everyone to pitch in and help pay a years salary to do it and he got it  :laugh2: :laugh2:  Good for him. :yes1:

coldwetnoz

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 07:53:26 PM »
I LOVE those videos!  Thanks for finding it again, Kris. 

Offline Edna

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 08:37:39 PM »
 :thanks07: Thank you for posting this Kris, I love these animations.  :yes1: :cancan:

Life is an Animation, you choose what goes in the frames......Author EM Munn

silverme

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 07:09:23 PM »
 :praise27:  Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!  I was literally laughing out loud.  I love it!!   Thank you Kris!!!

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!