Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: From birth to old age  (Read 328 times)

Offline MaureenTopic starter

From birth to old age
« on: October 05, 2014, 07:47:46 PM »
What an amazing artist to paint portraits like this.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCddlkIlTbI
Maureen - Creative-Designs - Free Tutorials
Corel Painter, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio, Serif DrawPlus

Offline MaryLou

Re: From birth to old age
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »
That is totally amazing!!!   Can you just imagine how many hours he put into that painting!!  I liked the ending bet...  really beautiful!!!

One thing I noticed, she was one of the lucky ones who got through life without a weight problem!!  :yes3:

catdancing3

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 04:14:26 PM »
 :wow2: Thanks for sharing Maureen. I love watching artists at work and this led to to some others on you tube. I got lost in there last night.  :yes3: :stars:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 09:28:14 PM »
I almost HATE going to YouTube because I know I won't get away from there for the next few hours!! You start out seeing one thing, which leads to another... and another and before you know it, two hours have managed to slip by!!!

I get hooked on the "got talent" shows from around the world.   I also like wild weddings!  So many try to duplicate the dance Patrick Swayze did when he came down the aisle in Dirty Dancing.   And, some of the father-daughter dances are over the top!!   It's a great place to hang out!

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!