Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Vienna Video - SherylC  (Read 433 times)

Offline SherylCTopic starter

Vienna Video - SherylC
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:58:01 PM »
Had a wonderful time in Vienna and it lived up to expectations with it's beautiful architecture, famous buildings etc. I went to see the Royal Vienese Orchestra which included some light opera and ballet......fantastic. Will put some of those pics in another video.

I am no movie expert by any means and no idea how to remove the Blue sides (lol) but I've managed to make something in Corel VideoSuite X8 using a handful of photos I took.  Thanks for looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7RhlRCJ4k

BTW: The cake is Plum & Cinnamon slice with wafer thin pastry. it was delicious and I ate every single crumb!
The glazed Apple and Vase of Berries at the end of the video are two items I purchased in a little craft shop that only sell items made by people going through drug rehabilitation.
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Offline Maureen

Re: Vienna Video - SherylC
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 06:29:55 PM »
Beautiful photo slide show Shez.  Thank you for sharing you Viennese holiday.
Maureen - Creative-Designs - Free Tutorials
Corel Painter, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio, Serif DrawPlus

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 04:25:11 AM »
Thank you Maureen. I do hope that you get to visit Vienna someday. You won't be disappointed.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 09:20:07 PM »
Beautiful!!!!  I even watched it twice!  Love the Christmas ornaments!  That's my favorite time of year.  The horse drawn carriage was pretty cool too.  Somehow, I didn't imagine that's how Vienna would look!

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! :praise13:

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 09:37:52 AM »
Thanks MaryLou. Vienna is very cosmopolitan like most cities are these days. The Austrians are German speaking as you know and greatly influenced by the German way of life. The people are friendly. There is no queuing system in many European countries, so if you are waiting for a tram, bus or train, you either end up at the back of the queue or do what they do....push in! lol

Innsbruck, where I visited 26 or so years ago, is in the Austrian Tyrol and is typically fairytale-like particularly in Winter when the snow is down. With it's beautiful wooden houses, stunning scenery pretty villages and cosy pubs, makes it is a very inviting part of Austria. 

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »
Innsbruck sounds like a lovely place to visit - like something right out of a Thomas Kinkade painting!!

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 07:22:37 AM »
It is very pretty in the Austrian Tyrol and I think what we imagine Austria to be like.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!