Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Using Pressure Profiles  (Read 643 times)

RobertH.

Re: Using Pressure Profiles
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 05:50:04 AM »
So, what is the difference between a Moderator and an Administrator? Here is a link with Administrator.

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
OH, there's quite a big difference.  An Administrator can do anything on the board that I can do other than delete me.  :laugh1:  They have full access to the Admin panel. They can change the colors of the forum, ban people delete and remove posts, etc. They have board wide access to everything.  They also have access to a private Admin forum that is hidden.

Moderators are limited to being able to edit posts and such in forums where they are a moderator.  For example, Sharon is a moderator. She can edit posts in the Animation forum, move them, delete one if necessary, but she can only do that in that specific forum. 

An admin that is also a moderator is not limited. They can change anything, anywhere.  I believe they are shown as a moderator when in a forum they moderate but not positive of that. 

San will always show up as an Administrator because she is not assigned to any particular forum at this time.   :chickdance:

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 05:15:58 PM »
Robert, when a person is a  moderator, their moderator status only shows in the boards they are managing.  If they go to another forum where they are NOT a moderator, you won't see that.  Although, if one is an admin, that will show on all forums.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!