Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Editing Multiple Images  (Read 626 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

Re: Editing Multiple Images
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 10:40:11 PM »
LOL!!!  Stapelverarbeitung?  That's an awfully long word to define Stack!!!  I"m not even going to try and pronounce it!!

I haven't gotten around to playing with multiple images yet but what I've seen so far, I don't really like.  It's not good when you have maybe a dozen photos that you want to resize.   Will be looking into this problem a bit more in a day or so.

Offline Martina

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 02:28:05 PM »
Just an idea ... It struck me when I scrolled down the site where the download for purchasing AD is ...
They mention artboards for placing multiple photos side by side ...

Offline Teejay

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 04:07:07 AM »
yes you can ...i forgot all about artboards ...

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 01:28:42 PM »
I don't think Affinity Photo has art boards.    :dancegirl:  I haven't really had much time to look into the photo aspect but so far, am not impressed with the sizing aspects.  Need to look more into that because I'm sure I'm missing something.  In the meantime, it's back to PI for resizing multiples at once.  :dancegirl:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!