Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Welcome to Affinity Designer Challenges.  (Read 291 times)

Offline SanTopic starter

Welcome to Affinity Designer Challenges.
« on: November 21, 2016, 09:05:59 PM »
Welcome to the very best forum the other side of Mars.

This Forum is where we will be doing different challenges that will keep your brain working.

These challenges  will be to challenge your mind as they will not have been written for Affinity Designer and you will have to work out a way to do them in A D.

Your image will not have to look exactly the same as the tutorial posted as you will not have the same tools but it should be fun trying  with the different tools in AD.

You can always post some helpful hints  when you post your challenge how you did your project as I am sure other would love to hear your hints.

If you need any help or cannot understand something I will try and help you that's if my brain is working.

When posting you just need to start a New topic with the CH001 - challenge name - your name.

The main thing just have fun creating.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!