Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: History  (Read 201 times)

Offline ShirleyTopic starter

History
« on: December 12, 2016, 02:03:47 AM »
Hi, I purchased affinity photo, I accidently turned off the box that has the history on it.  Can someone please tell me how to get it back. I am such a drip, trying to walk before I crawl, but I liked the way they removed a subject from the background and I want to put a different background behind a group photo. if I don't have the history showing I don't know how I can go backwards to fix something. Thanks.

Offline Teejay

Re: History
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 02:23:36 AM »
hi lovely shirlz...

if you ever loose a panel like the history or brushes or layers anything ..
look to the top menu  and go
view/studio and check/click the history. or if you loose anything else look first in there chances are that is where its hiding.

you can uncheck items too  and make the panels you dont want in the workspace for now.you can always bring them back now you know where they live
 :thumb3:

Offline Bill

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 06:54:28 AM »
 :xmas70: :xmas72:,, Thank you Teejay, you got it right on for a answer :thumb3: :thumb3:
Hugz Bill

Offline Teejay

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 08:19:21 AM »
thats cos it is the same in our FANTASTIC designer and photo programs. :xmas70:

Offline ShirleyTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 11:55:24 AM »
Thanks TJ,  :xmas37: You are so sweet to me and I am such a ding dong, but only by marriage. Sorry no chocolate - - - migraines - - - -

Offline Teejay

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 12:34:25 PM »
go easy gal.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!