Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: David Beckham put son in place - SherylC  (Read 344 times)

Offline SherylCTopic starter

David Beckham put son in place - SherylC
« on: January 04, 2017, 12:23:18 PM »
Had to giggle at this over the "jumper" though I am not a huge Graham Norton fan but the lad has done well for himself.  Think this is an old episode but curious as to the woman is sitting next to Sir David Beckham...looks like the late Carrie Fisher.  Apparently the Queen is awarding Mrs Beckham an OBE (or it might be an MBE for her work with fashion and charitable work. It's a touchy subject! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHs-zrNOIOY
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Offline MaryLou

Re: David Beckham put son in place - SherylC
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »
I watched it  but didn't have a clue what was going on.  I don't know the people in it.  I know the name, David Beckham but not sure what he does and I definitely don't know what a jumper is.  But, yes, it did look like Carrie Fisher on the sofa!  Was David Beckham married to a spic girl?

Offline SherylCTopic starter

Re: David Beckham put son in place - SherylC
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 04:07:32 AM »
He was the highest paid footballer on the planet at one point. He coaches it to youngsters and continue to make milliions by advertising and that sort of thing. Yes he is married to a spice girl, Posh Spice...Victoria.  It's her that the Queen is rumoured to be awarding with the MBE, or OBE but it's controversial as to whether she should be given an award when there are more deserving people who do good work.

On top of that controversy...Mrs Beckham told her family members that she was going to be given an award and it got leaked to the press. That in itself is in breach of protocol as all award winners are sworn to secrecy in advance of the Queen Honours list being given out.
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!