Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Bill - Will return soon.  (Read 380 times)

Offline LaDonnaTopic starter

Bill - Will return soon.
« on: February 02, 2017, 06:14:08 AM »
Bill, I didn't want you to think I had dropped out from the group. Have been in the hospital - they thought it was hepatitis, but fortunately it is not. Am doing better now, and hope to start catching with the projects starting sometime next week.

Offline Bill

Re: Bill - Will return soon.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 06:51:17 AM »
Thank you for letting me know. You take it easy and get well, there is no rush here, when you get well you can catch up, no problem,, :smiley01: :star: :animal04:
Hugz Bill

Offline Majse

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 10:33:54 AM »
Sorry to hear that, LaDonna. Get well soon

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 11:31:29 AM »
 :thanks07: Majse. I appreciate your responding to my post.

Offline Majse

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 11:55:43 AM »
Sending a hug

Offline SherylC

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 01:02:24 PM »
Sorry to hear you have been in hospital LaDonna......glad you didn't have Hepatitis though, nasty. Hope you are feeling better now.  :smiley01:
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 12:51:52 AM »
 :wideeye: what
did they find out what was wrong and how are you now...

are you feeling any better... xxxxx

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 06:27:34 AM »
 :thanks07: Sheryl and Teejay. The hug helped a lot Majse. Yes, I'm feeling better, and am almost back to normal. (The verdict is still out on whether that is good or bad. Ha.)  And, since you asked....... I had an inflamed liver caused by a hepatitis type virus, which upset my digestive system as well. I had been having a fever every evening for a week, and was ignoring it. (Probably not the smartest move to make, right? Ha.)  I wanted to keep visiting my BFF of 65 years who was in Hospice, and who only had a few days to live. The day after her funeral I passed out and ended up in the emergency room.

That alone was of course upsetting, but three days after getting out of the hospital my husband (81 years old), who has a delusional disorder became really off balance and was so upset about his delusion that the east coast of the US was going to be in chaos and there was going to be a bomb dropped on N.Y. city, and a tsunami was going to wipe us out, that he left for South Africa to find work. He calls me frequently, seems to be ok, and is still not convinced that he should return home.  My concerns for him are overwhelming at times.
Whew - writing all that was therapeutic - now aren't you glad you asked how I was doing? Actually, I'm doing rather well all things considered. Thanks for everyone's concern.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 06:35:56 AM »
 do... he ... whaaaa.... wha... di... i dont know where to bl+ddy start
has he really gone to work in south africa.... or does he think he has.... i had hepititus i KNOW i suppose you are not allowed milk or anything dairy ..

you IGNORED it .... you.....  you ...  good grief...
i am glad you are still here ..its the brit part of you that wont give in...lol.... 
be gentle on yourself  ladonna  a lot has happened and you need to care for yourself.
and kick hubby....

Offline Majse

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 07:35:33 AM »
I lift my finger - I think you should take better care of yourself. But I understand why you didn't. My condolences with you BFF - I am not sure what it is short for

Offline Bill

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 07:53:12 AM »
You hang in there LaDonna and god bless you and all, just take it easy we will be here for you when you are able to do work here, just take your time, hugz to all :thumbs2: :thumbs2:
Hugz Bill

Offline Nicky

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 08:30:13 AM »
LaDonna glad you are doing better ... please do take care of yourself and like Teejay is your hubby really gone to SA??

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 08:55:16 AM »
 :thanks07: Bill and all the others - your comments are very comforting.   

Majse, BFF is seen a lot on FaceBook. It means "best friend forever." Nicky, thanks for writing. Yes, my husband, Jim, believes that he has a chance of locating a position in South Africa as an engineer. They have there what they call "critical skill" jobs where they really need people for these specific jobs, including engineers. Jim was a mechanical engineer, and he believes that they will overlook his age for a critical skill position. Time will tell if that is true or not or just part of his delusional disorder. He does call me regularly, but has no plans of returning home, as he still fears the predictions he read on the Internet will come to pass. Teejay, yup my Brit heritage is keeping me going, and I'm giving up my beloved dairy products - cheese is the roughest to give up. Ha.

Offline Majse

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 09:37:46 AM »
Thanks, LaDonna - I am glad to know that

Offline Teejay

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 11:28:28 AM »
Ohhhhhhh i see ......i think i do....
What matters to me is you..you keep away frow the heffers and husbands they are both bad for you at the moment...   i love you though. X

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)