Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Paint-Pen Drawing - SherylC  (Read 303 times)

Offline SherylCTopic starter

Paint-Pen Drawing - SherylC
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:32:39 PM »
I drew and painted the dancing boy using a combination of Pen Tool and Paintbrush.  I wanted to see how both of these tools work in AP, not having used either in AP before.

Once completed I duplicated the entire drawing nudged it out slightly and added a couple of Effects.
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Re: Paint-Pen Drawing - SherylC
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 01:03:48 PM »
That's weird Teejay. I've noticed a few little idiosyncrasies in AD too.  Not only AD but here on the board as I couldn't get an image posted. It was a day or so before I could get it posted.  Nicky had the same issue and now Margaret is having a problem trying to her image posted.  Very odd.

I love your Seahorses. They look so elegant and tranquil.  :praise61:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 01:05:19 PM »
oops now i have made you look a propper looper.... sorry sheryl i will post it in my own thread not under your fab little character...

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 01:05:58 PM »
The images have disappeared Teejay. There's some odd things going on tonight. Is it a full moon? lol

Can't get it reposted now. Will try again later.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »
OH MY GOD where has it gone...   :wideeye: RIGHT  who ever you are c'mon  give them back ...

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 02:57:02 AM »
It's so darn good it's been nicked!  :stars:

I still can't get it reposted Teejay and keep getting this error message come up. It comes up only when I try posting an image.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 05:17:00 AM »
oh  blimey ...... see this is when i take the admin hat off and start crying like the big baby i am......   wish i could help but i am useless.

send me your file i will see if i can post it . use the  teejay@bw-mentors.com

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 08:48:33 AM »
LOL. Odd as it's happening to a few members.  :wideeye:  I'll try again later to se if it posts, if not I'll send it to you, thanks.

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 08:50:06 AM »
Update: Yaay...got it posted, Pheew, need a double Bandy and a rest after all of that! lol

Offline Nicky

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 01:44:10 PM »
 :wow3: :praise46: :praise68:

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 02:04:51 PM »
Thank you Nicky.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 05:17:47 PM »
What a cute little drawing!!  I'm seeing that AP has many of the same tools as AD so going from one to another shouldn't be hard to do.     :praise09: :praise26:

Not sure why you're having posting problems...  haven't had any here.  There is a hub down somewhere between where you live and the board and as a rule, they will re-route you which is time consuming. Being persistent eventually pays off.  :cheergirl:

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 01:01:40 AM »
Thanks MaryLou. Yes, they are the same in oth programmes, or I didn't notice any difference to be honest...which is great.

Well. the posting issues affected a few members so not sure it is down to one of the hubs. Good news is though over past few days the problem has resolved. Yaaay! lol

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!