Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: My clips in Asset...Grethe  (Read 398 times)

Offline GretheTopic starter

Re: My clips in Asset...Grethe
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 11:00:38 AM »
Ohgosh! This was too technical for me!  :laugh8: And it was also about a beta. I better skip it before making thing worse.  :angel04:

Offline Linda2

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »
I sure understand that Grethe, been there and done that too many times to count .  No, What I meant was .....and I just doubled checked mine to be sure.  I held down the CTRL key and double-clicked the AD icon.  That brought up a menu and one of the options was to reset Assets.  They tell you that you may need to reload any you have already d/led from the site but it will reset it to basic default I'm pretty sure.  The questioner asked if she should back up her Assets before doing this but the obvious answer there was sure...you could do that, but if one of those was the culprit that caused the problem you would just be doing it again once you re-loaded.  So, this action would just reset the Assets and wipe out what you have made and put in there....but those should be rather easy to re-do if you wished.

I , of course, noticed that the tree for finding the assets is very different in the MAC that she was using and our Windows so I still have not found out exactly where all ours will be located.....but just for the sheer determination I aim to find out .   :dance01:
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Offline GretheTopic starter

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 01:14:43 PM »
OH Linda, I lost everything except iOS10.....well, I think about what to do when I get home again. :tears:

Modify: I got Daub papers back. The rest was my own things, I can re-install that...and perhaps make it better too. So I'm not in :tears: any more. Perhaps the whole thing was good for cleaning up a bit.  :angel04:  But now it is good night from me. See you later.  :star:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!