Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Light Streak 2 teejay  (Read 85 times)

Offline TeejayTopic starter

Light Streak 2 teejay
« on: May 15, 2017, 04:15:08 AM »
i tweaked it a bit and also followed another tutorial that was easy to that breaking of the body parts ...dont know what its called

no talking but clear words on screen when needed .   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGG3_faGqzk

i made jack frost.

Offline Nicky

Re: Light Streak 2 teejay
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 07:16:53 AM »
 :praise59: :praise09: :wow3:

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:21:50 AM »
thanks nicky

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 06:20:19 PM »
Wow!!!   That's awesome!!!!   I tried to follow that tutorial because I especially wanted to see how they erased that guy out of the background but the video was no voice, and I couldn't keep up with the cursor movements.  I just gave up.  It's too frustrating to even begin to follow some of those videos. 

Maybe you could write a tut on how to remove a person from an image?  That was really cool.....

That streak worked perfect with your image.... almost felt the ice all the way over here!!! :praise58:

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 01:58:29 AM »
thanks   ML  the thing is.... that video is for photo so  i  think it may be different in designer  but i will have a play and see.

i am beggining to swap between designer and photo via the 'edit in either program' button.
i am warming up to photo.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29:47 PM »
Teejay, I know it's for photo but I also went back and used Designer to do it.  Everything is the same.  I THINK I might have switched over to the pixel side for one thing but later, realized I didn't need to do that.  You can definitely do it in Designer.  Try it.  :cancan: :cancan:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 06:56:12 AM »
Oh that is eye catching and frostily beautiful Teejay.  :praise10:  :praise58: :praise09:
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 07:13:50 AM »
ohhhhhhhh  .....  thanks shez ...

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!