Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: generally down joy  (Read 80 times)

Offline JoyTopic starter

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
generally down joy
« on: May 18, 2017, 04:19:47 AM »
for the past six days ive had trouble with my pc, had three remote agents look at it, finally had a technician in last night 2 1/2 hours..boils down to a new driver which was put in...in so doing he has lost all my files..im sitting here having a weepie, not quite knowing what to do...i have found a back up from seven years ago but of course ive lost the past years images....i sha;; return, i shall...love marfbum/joy
its a funny thing, but i dont remember becoming absent-minded

Offline Teejay

Re: generally down joy
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 04:57:59 AM »
we will wait for you i will keep your seat warm and if you  think i can help you at all in any way let me know.
you have my email ...

its you that is more important than any file .... we have you.  X

Offline Grethe

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 12:50:44 PM »
So sorry for you, Joy! Expect you'll be back in no time. Remember we are here for you!  :dance01:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »
Hope you're able to recover most of your files!!  This reminds me that it's time for me to do a backup of my files.   :angel04:

Offline San

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that you lost all your files  that why it pays to back up. 

Offline Nicky

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »
Joy sorry to hear you have lost all your files. If there is something I can help you with let me know.

Offline JoyTopic starter

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 11:27:05 PM »
seems cant recall my files as the driver is kaput...i shall have to nab everything in the future...lol...windows packed in this morning..so i called the technicain who couldnt come until next wednesday..so windows itself reinstalled and updated (yet again) and so far so good...now ive tried to extract my PIX3 from my account but they have deactivated it, but in their kindness the are upgrading my PSP to 9......grrrrrrr..i want my PI......im lost without it...
end of moans..daylight is coming through...lol love .

its a funny thing, but i dont remember becoming absent-minded

Offline SherylC

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 06:49:05 AM »
Glad to hear things in the PC world are improving for you Joy. Sounds like you are getting there.  :cheergirl:
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!