Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Suggestions Please - Teejay  (Read 135 times)

Offline MaryLou

Re: Suggestions Please - Teejay
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 05:39:11 PM »
I don't think I want one.  Actually, I don't personally know anyone who has ever had one!  I hear about them here and there but have no real knowledge of them.  Sort of like Mars - I know it's there but I've never been there to experience it!  Doesn't sound like fun so... I will pass on the experience.  Hope yours goes away fast!!

What is really bothering me is the spur in my heel. I keep icing and exercising.. some days it's fine, other times it's a real pain!! Worse than that though are the cramps I get at night.  I get really bad "charley horses" in my feet arches, ankles, lower legs, and hands. Have and a lot of that lately but don't know why - just know they last for like 5 minutes and hurt really bad.  Going to do some research to see what I can find.

Offline TeejayTopic starter

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 12:39:24 AM »
What are ...charley horses....  cramps

sounds like bad blood circulation to me...are your feet cold.

Offline SherylC

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 12:51:08 PM »
I would like to learn more about Brushes too. How about making some Emoticons for a challenge Teejay?  I have never tried creating any in AD and you can never have too many. 
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 01:03:30 PM »
that is a fabulous suggestion.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 01:11:36 PM »
Teejay, a charlie horse i a really bad muscle cramp.  It feels like your muscle is going to tie up into a knot and it hurts so much you want to cry.

It's not from being cold - I sleep on a heated mattress.  I did some research and it said this can happen if you're not drinking enough water.  After thinking about it, that could be the problem.  I used to drink at least 4 bottles per day but in the last month or so, I've been drinking maybe 1 bottle at night.  So, am going to make myself drink at least two bottles and see if that helps.  I would think my 3 cups of tea per day would count for water (big 12 ounce cups) but I guess not!

Did not have any last night, first time in a long while but I didn't sleep very well either.   Comcast went down which meant no TV, no computer, and no phone.  It makes me very nervous when all the routes for communication are cut off.  Perfect time for the bad guys to attack.  It had been down for over 3 hours when I went to bed so no telling how long it was overall.   Anyway will try drinking more...  water, that is! :angel04:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 01:15:08 PM »
Emots could be fun so long as they are no larger than 50 or so pixels tall.    :stars: :like:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 03:57:54 PM »
Mary I just read that you drink one glass of water before going to bed and it will stop the cramps Something to do with the kindneys being lower than the legs when laying down ...

« Reply #22 on: Today at 12:18:09 AM »
ohhhhhh one glass of water before bed... i will try that....maybe its because you will be moving your leggs going to the toilet through the night...but i dont care i will give it a go.  :thumb3:

Offline Lin

« Reply #23 on: Today at 07:20:19 AM »
yes I get leg cramps if I don't drink enough water.. Also I have to watch it because if I don't drink enough my kidneys just quit working and I end up in the hospital :(  it's happened twice now, the first time was because I was very ill, the second I guess I just didn't drink enough.. and yes TeeJay I run down the hall at least 2 times a night.. lol

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!