Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  (Read 51 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
« on: May 28, 2017, 02:50:41 PM »
Just wanted to wish  everyone a Happy Memorial Day!  This is one of the biggest holidays in the USA because it is not only to remember those who died in service to their country but it is also the first "official" camping weekend of the year.  Many of the homes on my street have their American flags flying, including me.  I have one large flag and two smaller ones blowing in the wind.

The holiday isn't officially until the 30th but it will be observed on the 29th so working people can have a 3-day weekend. 
It's  always quiet on the board over this weekend too.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Offline Lin

Re: Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 07:50:36 AM »
Thanks MaryLou, you also :)

Offline Teejay

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 08:16:14 AM »
yep happy momerial day and happy tent erecting too :star: :jumpy: :laugh8:

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 07:06:18 PM »
Tent erecting???  Not for me!!!  If I went camping, I'd buy one of those popup tents. They are like huge umbrella.  Push one button and it goes!!  That's the only way to go!!

Didn't do anything today but watch TV and play.  Was tired when I got up this morning... hate those kinds of days!!  The older I get, the more of them I have!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!