Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Cat with flowers-Linda2  (Read 46 times)

Offline Linda2Topic starter

Cat with flowers-Linda2
« on: May 28, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »
I knew my hubby would be watching one race or another most all day so I started this little cat this morning.  Worked off and on to finish and then decided to try and do some of the flowers like tee did .  Well, the races are over and he is outside my door tapping his foot to go and eat.....so I am going to wrap this one up for now .  I know I will come back to it later to rework and refine but for now it is what it is....
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Offline Lin

Re: Cat with flowers-Linda2
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 04:57:02 PM »
Oooh love it already Linda, it's awesome and   :praise10:

Offline Sue Honstain

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 06:32:44 PM »
 :praise09: result Linda  :clapping2:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 12:36:06 AM »
 :laugh8: whatc a cute cat love the macrel look...that isnt easy to do...i know...i have tried.lol
Gorgeos face too and you did the flower....such a lovely expression...love it.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 03:54:41 AM »
 :praise68: :praise59:

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 04:01:37 AM »
Thanks Lin , Sue, Nicky and Teejay.  Yes, actually it was the face and "look" I was trying for tee. The rest of the body was just a quick "filler"  :laugh8: I am trying so hard to learn how to shade and get that facial look.  'Course I spent a fair amount of time on the eyes too.  I am going back and look at the flower tut you posted yesterday.  The ones I did here were just my own interpretation but those you did were really fabulous.....so maybe I will take a rest from that kitty and come back to him another day. Thanks for the kind words. 

Offline Lin

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 07:46:31 AM »
Well Linda, that kitty's face is really done well :)  looks like a cat face to me nicely shaded and rounded and facey looking.. LOL  I so wish I could do cartoons like you do, but, I just can't.. lol  guess I have other talents though :) 

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »
thanks Lin.  You do have talents and they are shining through in your work every day!    Very impressive work you are turning out!

Offline Lynn

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 09:37:32 AM »
 :praise58: What a great-looking little furball, Linda!  :praise53:  :praise46:

Offline San

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 05:51:29 PM »
 :omg: Linda your cat is gorgeous everything about it I just love.

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2017, 08:11:14 PM »
Thanks so much for the kind words.  My kitty has started to take on a slightly different look now, but I am pretty much leaving the head alone.  I've done about all I can with that.  I appreciate all the kind words of encouragement on my efforts.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!