Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Zentangle-Linda2  (Read 72 times)

Offline Linda2Topic starter

Zentangle-Linda2
« on: June 01, 2017, 12:29:12 PM »
Here is a small one I have worked on a bit. I thought I might do something with it for July 4th or something.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Offline Teejay

Re: Zentangle-Linda2
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is just gorgeous  :clapping2: :thumb3: :star: :star:
how long did it take you ..i am soooooo impressed ..love the colours and the shape ..its just perfect ...
so i was wrong it can be done and done beautifully ..guess what i will be doing this weekend  :laugh8:

Offline Lin

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:22:31 PM »
 :laugh8: TeeJay.. this is  :praise02: Linda, so right for the 4th  :thumb3:

Offline San

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:51:26 PM »
 :wow3: this  looks  :praise10: Linda it must have take you ages to do this.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 02:41:34 PM »
LOL!!   Now you get to do another one!!!   Very nice!!!   Does it look crooked to anyone?  I know it's just an optical illusion but it appears to be tilted!  Well done, Linda!! :praise65: :praise61: :praise68:

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Well MaryLou, it may be crooked but I did it strictly on the grid I set up.  Now as I was grouping and such I may have tilted it a bit unintentionally, but if I look straight at it too long I tend to get vertigo....so whatever it is I am not going to try and change it now.   :laugh8: Actually it did not take long at all.....and as you can probably see I really did not spend a huge amount of time making sure every line met at the precise angles and such....but that is the way I work.  If you ever see real precise work from me ...well....I have a feeling that just isn't going to happen.  Not me.....I am more of a what you see is what you get kinda person.  It is fun and for those who do work by precise angles and such I am sure we will see some eye popping results.   Thanks again everyone.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 04:19:57 PM »
 :praise68: :praise09: :praise59:

Offline Grethe

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 05:59:40 AM »
 :wow3: :wow3: , Linda! This is  :praise02: :praise58:

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 06:04:47 AM »
Thank you Nicky, and you too Grethe!

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 05:04:24 PM »
Linda, your image is perfectly square!!  But, when I look at it straight on, it is crooked.  If I tilt my head to the right slightly, it is way crooked!!  It's an optical illusion.... unintentional, but that's what it is!!

To prove it to myself, I captured the image with my Windows snipping tool, pasted it in PI, then pulled down a guide from the ruler and it is absolutely straight across the top which means it cannot be tilted.   

Wondering if maybe it's time for new glasses?   :laugh1:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 11:39:49 AM »
Eye-catching...lovely job Linda.  :praise09: :praise58:
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!