Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: I am dropping out of the AD ans AP forum  (Read 145 times)

SueHonstain

I am dropping out of the AD ans AP forum
« on: June 05, 2017, 03:58:17 PM »
I just do not have the patience and want to to do AD. So, I am going to delete AD from my PC and continue with PSP X9.

What is the easy way to close my account here on the AD Forum?

Offline MaryLou

Re: I am dropping out of the AD ans AP forum
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 06:14:11 PM »
Sue, we're really sorry to hear you want to leave us and you will be missed.   :tears: :tears: :tears:   However, I do understand.  I tried for years to warm up to PSP back as far as version 4.  It was one of those things that I just didn't get a feel for and when you aren't happy using a program, it's time to do something else.  We have enjoyed having you here and of course, you're always welcome back.

You don't have to do anything to close an account because I remove them after they've been idle for a period of time.   :angel04:

SueHonstain

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 06:48:55 PM »
Thank you MaryLou. I will miss you all too. Have a blessed rest of your years doing AD and AP.  :angel04:

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 11:27:35 PM »
i do sooooooooooooooo understand..love joy
Now i come to THINK ABOUT it, it seems as though i've had AMNESIA for as long as i can REMEMBER

Offline Nicky

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 01:31:26 AM »
Will miss you Sue. Enjoy your PSP venture

Offline Teejay

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 01:46:04 AM »
wha....eh... sueby .... PSPx9  ??????

poo plop and piddle....    i will miss you my friend ....  be well and happy with that manky pspx9-er...  :dance01:

Offline Grethe

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 05:46:59 AM »
Oh, I'll will miss you, Sue! But guess time it too short for all things you want to do! Good luck with PSP!  :havefun:

SueHonstain

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 08:09:19 AM »
Thank you all ladies: Grethe, Teejay, Nicky and Joy. I will come in once in awhile to see how you all are doing with AD and AP and encourage you all.  I will miss each one of you. Thanks for all you encouragement and help.... :thanks06: :thanks06: :thanks06:

Offline Linda2

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 08:24:58 AM »
Well shucks Sue, hate to see you drop out of the group.  I understand, but I will miss seeing you here.   
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

SueHonstain

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 02:45:08 PM »
 :thanks06: Linda. You'll see me again encouraging you :clapping2:

Offline San

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 03:20:21 PM »
Sorry you  are dropping out Sue will miss you and glad to hear that you will be popping in from time to time.

SueHonstain

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 08:00:07 PM »
 :thanks06: Thank you San :havefun:

SueHonstain

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 08:09:31 PM »
 :thanks06: Thank you San :havefun:

I busier myself with getting rid of AD this morning. Took it forever as I had to use regedit as it wouldn't uninstall the correct way. But I was patient and got all of it uninstalled -- boy are there a lot of files. When I was done I ran cleaner register to make sure all was gone and then analysed and ran the fix it part of cleaner; shut down the PC, restarted and checked to make sure it was all gone by looking in the uninstall portion of Windows 10 and it was indeed gone. Then deleted all my AD folders I had created and that was it.

Offline Lin

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 08:41:27 PM »
So sorry to see you go Sue, but I do understand, I use both AD and PSP, right now more AD.  but I enjoy it, and you have to enjoy what you do for fun, or stop doing it if you don't.  Yes please stop by once in a while just to say hi :)

SueHonstain

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2017, 01:03:39 PM »
 :thanks06: Lin :havefun:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!