Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: A Booboo!  (Read 137 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

A Booboo!
« on: June 07, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »
I had the posting date wrong in the Storybook area.   I had something like the 21st and it should have been the 6th!!  So,  if you've created one of the objects for that story, you can post them now.  Sorry about that!!   :laugh1:

Offline Nicky

Re: A Booboo!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
I was surprised when I saw the date june 21!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 06:50:25 PM »
I can't believe no one mentioned it!  :laugh1:    You guys have to remember that I'm getting up there in years and my brain doesn't work like it used to!!!   You guys have to watch out for me, you know! :laugh8:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 02:11:32 AM »
Would chocolates help?  :laugh1:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 03:37:48 AM »
Yes  :yes05:  chocolates will help..._ send them to yorkshire england via Teejay ... :laugh8: :clapping2:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 12:47:56 PM »
Oh yes, Chocolate is a healer!  :jumpy:
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 02:32:30 PM »
OH yes!!!!  Chocolate works wonders!!!!   :laugh1:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 04:01:58 PM »
But i said it first si
O they all come to me...i will  test everyone and then share tbem out........  ...... maybe.

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 05:22:13 PM »
Welllll.... okay, Teejay, I here by proclaim you are the "Official Chocolate Tester for PIRC" but... you  still have to share!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 10:21:25 PM »
Good god....its just gone 6 in the morning...i. couldnt sleep... and my eyes nearly fell out of my head...
Mouth wateting .... heading for the goody drawer .

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 11:48:00 PM »
You would LOVE my goodie drawer!!!   I have more coming in my next Walmart order too.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 12:00:33 AM »
if ever i land near you i promise i will save you from yourself and that drawer..  i am selfless like that where chocolate and sweeties are concerned ..i will eat them so you dont have to ...
no ... no ...no thanks necessary ..thats what friends are for.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 12:01:34 AM »
what the hell are Red Vines ...no no dont tell me  ...mouth hurty already ....

Offline Teejay

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2017, 12:03:59 AM »
WAIT a minute .... were these photos from waaaaaaaay back ...that isnt your new flooring now is it...uh uh ...well...

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2017, 12:23:49 PM »
Teejay, I really appreciate you wanting to save me from myself but.....  if you don't mine...  I don't wanna be saved!!! :laugh1:

Pictures were taken 5 minutes before I posted them... are brand new!  Those are the pull-out drawers in my kitchen cabinets. 

Red Vines...  Yummmy!!  They are like licorice (the black vines) but these have a sort of cherry flavor.  There's good to chew on when you don't feel like eating something else. 

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!