Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: A Booboo!  (Read 136 times)

Offline Teejay

Re: A Booboo!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 01:01:15 PM »
ohhh we have red vines here  but call them red liquorice...we have thinner longer lengths of the red and call them shoelaces. :clapping2: they are yummy

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2017, 05:36:04 PM »
Shoe laces?  You are so weird!!!   :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2017, 05:51:38 PM »
MaryLou that is what we call it too
I prefer the black one . The red one is too artificial now compare to when I was growing up
This is what it looks like There are some thinner also

Offline Lin

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2017, 08:05:41 PM »
good gosh, I'd weigh 500 pounds with that drawer.. lol cause I'd eat them all.. lol

Offline San

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2017, 10:25:45 PM »
If you get a knock at your door soon it is only me coming to raid your lolly drawer.

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 06:57:35 PM »
Ewwww....  I haven't seen those black ones but maybe because I always head for the chocolate!    :cancan: :cancan:

I'm a little bit overweight but not as much as I should be considering all of the sweets I eat!!  This pic was taken on Mothers Day - a selfie and I look about average when looking around at my neighbors so... I must be doing something right!! :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 11:34:43 PM »
MaryLou you look great. This is the first photo of you I have seen. It has always been an avtar...
What ever it is you look great. Keep it up. :excellent-1:

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2017, 11:52:56 PM »
Thank you, Nicky!!  Now that I think about it, I most likely have never posted more than just my head.  It's hard to take your own photo.  I bought a selfie stick and that works great!!  You can see that I am holding out one arm.. that's the one with the stick.

I think chocolate is good for a body!!   :laugh1:  And I know Teejay agrees with that.   What makes people so overweight is the fast food and that's something I haven't had in a few years - can't afford it!  Well, yes, I probably could now and then but I would rather spend money on something tangible...   something I can see next week and know why I'm broke!   :cancan: :cancan:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2017, 12:26:17 AM »
Are those selfie stick any good? I saw them but don't really understand how to set ot up...

Offline Teejay

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2017, 02:30:37 AM »
Looking good ML 
now feast your eyes on these .... LACES
MMMMMMMM am hoping i havent gorged all my good stuff ...am off to find something nice to put in the hole in my head....lol

Offline Lin

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2017, 04:25:30 PM »
oh yumm TeeJay, love anything strawberry :)  and like the black licorice too.. did I spell that right?? ?? spell check didn't get me.. lol

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2017, 10:41:22 PM »
Eeeewwwwww, Teejay!!!  That looks like a pile of worms!!!   You are welcome to keep them!!!

Nicky, there are all kinds of selfie sticks.  My grandkids were given one for Christmas and they were a PITA... and complicated and twice the price of mine.  All I need to do is slide the camera into the adjustable holder, plug a tiny little cord into where the headset plugs in and it's ready to use.  You can extend it as far as you want, angle it however.  To take a picture, there's a little button on the handle.. just push it.   Mine will telescope out to about 4 feet.  I got it at Amazon.com for $7.99.  I like it a lot!

Offline Nicky

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2017, 05:44:52 AM »
 :thanks06: That is the type I saw but was not sure
Will go back and get one.

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2017, 05:02:50 PM »
I picked it because it was the easiest to use.  The camera just pops in between the adjustable  and it doesn't require batteries.  As long as you have a place to plug in ear phones on the camera, that's all you need.  Here's what it looks like with camera attached.  I extended the handle a little bit.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2017, 05:24:42 PM »
 :thanks06: MaryLou. Will get one

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!