Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Condolences to England!  (Read 86 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

Condolences to England!
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »
My condolences to all of those in Manchester and London  who have lost their lives or have been injured by terrorists in the last few weeks.  It's so sad, one cannot feel safe these days no matter where they go.

These murderers have no regard for human life at all.  That's because they have been taught that they will go to paradise if they die while killing others.  In the Manchester attack, the terrorists sister texted a message congratulating him for earning his way into paradise. She was happy that her brother died!   

I'm holding my breath waiting for them to hit the United States again.  I don't go out where there are crowds - that used to be a safe place but not anymore.  You aren't safe anywhere anymore.  It's a very sad world today.   :tears: :tears:

Offline Teejay

Re: Condolences to England!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:35:12 AM »
it is a bit of a scary place to live at the moment ...
 and a sad time to live in..
it affects so many people

i hope they rot  the nasty cowards i hope they rot forever.

Offline Grethe

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 04:19:45 AM »
Is it awful what is going on!!
But to prevent the terrorist winning, we can't stop travelling or going places. We need to stand up against them! If I could walk without pain, I would like to go i.e. Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London too. We have to show these terrorist they can't scare us!

Offline Teejay

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 05:06:45 AM »
i agree grethe   and i want to be brave ,  but dead is dead and it lasts forever i dont want to die...ever.

Offline Grethe

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 05:44:00 AM »
Yes, death is very final! Still.....I want to go as soon as I can walk properly again.

Offline Lin

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2017, 06:00:53 AM »
so very very sorry for all that has happened over there. I don't have the words to express my horror and just don't know what is happening to our world, TeeJay, you are right it is scary, especially over there, but about any place these days, I don't trust crowds any longer either. Makes you almost afraid to  go out shopping even.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 08:58:49 AM »
So sorry to read yet again with this last attacks in London. It is a frightening world. Bg crowd do scare me and yet at times you have to be in places where there is a lot of people...

Offline Margaret

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 09:45:22 AM »
 I agree with all the above. We are living in a very scary world these days. I consider myself lucky that I live in a small coastal community and don't have to go where there are crowds.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 09:59:12 AM »
Yes you are fortunate Margaret, Parksville is lovely and Vancouver Island is a treasure.

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 03:25:35 PM »
I would rather stay in my own home where I'm happy and safe than to go out into a large crowd. They are prime targets for our enemies.   I worry about people every time I hear there is a big event somewhere.  These murders don't care who they kill as long as they think it's going to get them into paradise, they'll go for it.  I hope they find them quickly and hang them!

Offline Lin

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 03:48:23 PM »
think they will find their paradise is quite hot!

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 04:22:36 PM »
I wonder why they believe in a paradise?  Has anyone actually been there and came back to tell them what it was like?  If it's such an honor to go there, why don't they all just shoot one another then they can all be happy!  The female bombers get cheated though. They only get their husband when they die.  If they have been married multiple times, they get to choose which husband they want to be with.  However, they are held to be higher than the 72 virgins so they are the head of the females.   That's not much to look forward to for the ladies.  Maybe they need to start marching for equal rights!!  :yes01:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 09:11:10 AM »
Nowhere is safe nowadays. Another attack yesterday outside a Mosque in the Finsbury Park area of London.  One Muslim was killed. If the perp hadn't been held down by the general public until the police arrived, he would have killed many more. Unusually the perp was from Cardiff. Apparently the perp has 4 children and a typical family man. Neighbours say he was a very pleasant man and was heard singing happily in his garden the afternoon before the attack. The famaily has been move to a safe house. What on earth goes through the minds of these people to commit such terrible acts is hard to fathom.

Terrorists such as ISIS are not religious as they go against the words of the Quran.....thou shalt not kill. 

A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 08:08:35 PM »
I just read today where a an airport police in Flint, Michigan was stabbed by a man who was shouting  "Allahu Akbar" .  Fortunately, the police officer was stronger and managed to fight him off even though bleeding profusely from the neck.  The guy with the knife was upset because they stopped him and didn't kill him.  Apparently, he wanted those 72 virgins!  He came across the border from Canada.

I wish all of this stuff would just stop!  It's not going to happen though. The up coming generation has already had their heads filled with hatred and don't know any other way.   Read in the paper today where a black professor got a white professor fired because she was white!  The white woman got a HUGE settlement because she was able to prove why she was fired.  Things like this just keep growing with each and every day.

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!