Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Very slow to access PIRC site  (Read 126 times)

Offline NickyTopic starter

Re: Very slow to access PIRC site
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 03:15:44 PM »
 :wow3: :wow3: for no reason today just now PIRC opens instantly!!!!!! :cancan: :cancan: :cancan: :stars: :stars: :praise59:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2017, 02:40:58 PM »
That's great, Nicky!   Hope it stays good for you!!  :cancan: :cancan:  Life is always better when things work like they're supposed to. :thumb3:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2017, 11:31:38 AM »
I have difficulty getting on board most days. Not sure what is going on but it seems very temperamental. I only have the problem getting on this website...no other.  As soon as I see an issue I don't keep trying anymore...too frustrating, I give up and try again the next day.
A SMILE is a curve that sets everything straight!.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »
Sheryl, the problem is the route your computer is taking to get here.  That's not something you can fix.  Going to other web sites take different routes.  Just like going to the store - you start at your home and take different roads to get to different places.  Some have super highway access while others can only access the slow city street traffic.  The internet works the same way.  You are routed through various hubs that go to different places.

We used to be able to trace the route but it seems the powers that be have stopped that ability.   Not sure why but it was a nice feature because you could follow the route and see where you are slowing down.  You could then appeal to your internet provider to check it out.  Hopefully, it will eventually clear up. :angel04:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!