Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: A little help, please...grethe  (Read 658 times)

Offline Majse

Re: A little help, please...grethe
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 02:57:08 am »
 :laugh1: :laugh1:

I liked - nice and "scary"  :praise45:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 04:09:34 am »
I liked your like for liking scary.   :lol05: :yay:

Offline Majse

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 06:17:32 am »
 :rofl:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 06:16:14 pm »
Majse, what do you mean you can't put a picture in the group using Edge?  The browser shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Offline Majse

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 12:10:06 am »
I tried to put the image between the img and img in Edge. And ended up with a X-sign. Then I tried the same in Internet explorer. And it worked. Weird  :question:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2018, 10:11:12 pm »
It's possible that you had a typo because I use edge and I do that all the time.

Offline Majse

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2018, 11:58:26 pm »
- I am sure it is me LOLL But how do you "take" the picture you want? I can't rightclick and get it in Edge

Offline GretheTopic starter

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 01:07:59 am »
Mark the whole line and then copy

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 04:25:11 pm »
Majse, if you want to post an image and not use the upload options here on the board, you have to first save the image to your web sites. Once it's on your web site, then you put a link to the image by using the (img) http://mywebspace/mypicture.jpg(/img)  replace ( and ) with [ and ].

When you see free-use images on the net, you can right-click on the image and save it to your hard drive.  From there, you either  upload it to your webspace and add the codes above to post it here or you use the Attach option and attach it from your hard drive.

Offline Majse

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2018, 03:03:22 am »
Thanks Grethe and MaryLou

MaryLou, it is on my website but I can't do it in Edge. Well I will use Internet Explorer  :look:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2018, 03:38:43 am »
i didn't know you had a website majse lets see lets see....

Offline Majse

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2018, 04:56:25 am »
It isn't much, Teejay. Mostly psp-pictures and in Danish LOLL - www.netmajse.dk  :look:

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2018, 12:10:40 pm »
It's a lovely website Majse. A lot of work has gone into it.  I love your doggie pictures and sentiments.   :praise60:

i wonder if the recent Windows Update has caused an issue for you. I wonder because there have been problems reported on the net about Edge not opening and other strange things happening since the last update.  I had issues with Edge but got it working again now.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2018, 10:18:51 pm »
Majse, there's no reason under the sun why you can't upload an image using Edge.  Actually, Edge has nothing to do with it.

Give me the exact steps you take to get a picture on your web site and then, how you tried to link it to here.  I'm sure I can help you.

As you can see, I just linked to these little blue hearts that are on your web page and I am using edge.

All I did was put this inside the img tags: http://www.netmajse.dk/netmajse-hjerter.png

Offline Majse

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 12:22:48 am »
Thank you very much, SherylC. The recent windows update has worked for me. so far LOLL

ML - If I want to copy your banner to Pirc I rightclick on the banner in Internet Explorer and choose Copy. Put it between the img and img and it is there

There is no "Copy" in Edge. If I do the same I copy a link (Pirc is linked to your forum) and not the picture

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)