Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: LIKE BUTTON #2  (Read 138 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

LIKE BUTTON #2
« on: April 03, 2018, 06:08:48 pm »
Okay, am trying a different Like mod  which I think it the one we used to have!   I hope it is!  I think I modified the code so it was a blue button instead of an orange one before.  This should put a LIKE on every post.

Offline Linda2

Re: LIKE BUTTON #2
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 07:21:28 pm »
testing....testing....

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 09:56:00 pm »
This looks like the same one we used to have.   The reason I like the "like' button is because I can't always comment on things because I have so many other things going on. But, I do want whoever posted an image to know that I at least looked at and liked it even if I did not comment.

The last week of one month and the first week of the next, I am working on our park newsletter.  Takes a lot of work to design and fill up 20 pages.  Then, I have this board to maintain (the admins are a great help with that), and the Do Over workshop and trying to do the other projects too - I keep running out of time!!  Seems like the faster I go, the farther behind I get!

Offline Majse

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 11:33:56 pm »
LOLL And I can unlike if I have a bad day  :laugh1: :laugh1:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 01:18:41 am »
whoooooooooooo hoooooooooo I LIKE it ...and I think you are right this is the old one.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 10:23:05 am »
I was able to change the old one to blue... and am looking at how to do that again. This is the nice one.. I like it!  And yes, you CAN unlike something if you wish!   :look: :look:

Offline Majse

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 01:14:20 pm »
He He  :lol05:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)