Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: SIGGIES - PLEASE READ  (Read 2478 times)

Ellen Mastandrea

Re: SIGGIES - PLEASE READ ****
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 07:55:30 am »
thanks! will keep this in mind if I heal up enough to draw again ... for now, I am off the computer as I can only use my left hand -- and that not well enough to draw ... will be lurking and seeing the great things you all do and watching to see which where you all go with new things!

Offline Heike

Re: SIGGIES - PLEASE READ
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 03:10:36 pm »
Read and not understood. Ok. just kidding.

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 04:56:45 pm »
Heike, you need to crop the white areas around your siggie.  It's WAY larger than it should be and that is because of the excess around your name.  Yours is a total of 474 px!  You don't see it here because you have a transparent background.  So... you need to do a little cropping.  :woof: :woof: :woof:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 10:31:29 pm »
is it me again...
it does say 250 x250
so i have to to reduce to 350....

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2018, 03:52:52 pm »
Joy, siggies have been a total of 350 pixels when adding height and width together since 2008.   We have not been diligent about checking sizes but we shouldn't have to since everyone should have to.  With Heike's, hers comes out much larger because she didn't trim away the excess space.  I haven't checked yours but you can do that and make changes if needed.  :yes03:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)