CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT CONTEST : Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: RUN-OFF VOTING IS NOW OPEN!  (Read 83 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

RUN-OFF VOTING IS NOW OPEN!
« on: January 01, 2018, 03:15:13 pm »
Check out the voting area to see the final votes and to see why we are having a run-off vote!   Thanks again to all who entered!! 

Head down to the Voting area, open the Run-off thread and mark your votes!!!   You can only vote one time, but you can pick 3 ornaments to vote for.  Let's hope there are no ties this time!  :laugh1:

Re: RUN-OFF VOTING IS NOW OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 04:38:22 pm »
We need a LOT more people to vote!!!   Only 11 people have voted so far.  In the first round, there were 30 people who voted total so I know there are a bunch of you who have not yet voted in the runoff.

If you haven't voted yet, please do that today!!   There are only a few days left!!  We have some ties so more votes will bring about a tie-breaker!   Support your fellow PIRC members by voting!!!   :yes01: :yes01: :yes01: :yes01:

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 12:53:35 pm »
There are only 3 days left to vote!!   Right now, there is a tied vote (can't tell you which one) but we need to break the tie!

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!  It only takes a few seconds.  This is the second round of voting and we need to  announce the winners.  There were 30 people that voted the first time so I know there are a LOT of you who have not voted in the second round.  We need you!!! :yes01: :yes01:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 01:40:33 pm »
I voted cos I am a good good I is.

its getting exiting now

c'mon you last minute-ers ... have a heart its killing me.....

Always Buy The Big Ones.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 03:34:08 pm »
LOL!!   I voted too!  I had to vote before I could see the results.  This poll is really a good one.  No one, not even me, knows who voted or who they voted for.

I sure do hope we get more votes though.  It makes it hard when you have a tie and no one to break it.  The voting will close at midnight Pacific time.   I would like to see all 30 of those same people vote again!
 :stars: :stars: :stars:

Offline Majse

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 10:22:07 am »
Give me 1 extra vote and I will break it  :whoo: :jumper: :look:

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 11:23:08 am »
I voted a few days ago too..but I'm a good girl, a very good girl.  :yes03:  :jumper:

Offline San

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 01:29:05 pm »
I voted  a few days ago.

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 11:53:57 am »
 :thanks06: to those who voted!!  Last day is tomorrow, the 10th so there's still time for more voting.  :yes01: :stars:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)