Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: The Queen and Sir David - SherylC  (Read 605 times)

Offline Grethe

Re: The Queen and Sir David - SherylC
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2018, 11:09:29 am »
You two (Teejay and Shez) are really opposite, aren't you.  :laugh1:

I love our royalties, both the norwegian and danish. Both has got some new, fresh blood brought in too!  :yes03:

Offline SherylCTopic starter

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 11:41:10 am »
Yes indeed Grethe! lol There are one or two Black Sheep in the Royal Family that I don't care for but on the whole I like them.  I have several friends who would like to see the back of them though! :))

Stephen Kinnock (son of Neil Kinnock - Ex Labour leader) is married to Helle Thorning-Schmidt who is Danish I believe. 

Offline Teejay

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 12:09:41 pm »
She pranced about  on the catwalk topless yes thats where willy first saw her ...i bet he couldnt tell you what colour eyes she had  when he first met her......... The trollop. Lol

Good for you liking your royals grethe...keep it that way cos i dont want anymore.  :lol05:

• Staff
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 12:21:21 pm »
Mmm....didn't realise she went topless on the catwalk.  I thought it was a fashion show.....clothes on, not off!  :lol05:

Offline Grethe

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2018, 12:34:54 pm »

Stephen Kinnock (son of Neil Kinnock - Ex Labour leader) is married to Helle Thorning-Schmidt who is Danish I believe.
True. Helle Thorning Schmidt is a former prime minister. Didn't like here.  :look:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 01:20:22 pm »
I would hate to see the Monarchy go away. I love all the pomp and circumstances that go with it.  I found this on the net:

"She will legally become queen consort, in accordance with English common law, if Charles becomes king. Clarence House stated on the occasion of their wedding in 2005 that Camilla would adopt the style of Princess Consort, but there is no legal or historical precedent for such a title."

But, if Charles is king, can he not appoint her as Queen? 

Teejay, I would gladly trade heads of state with you if it were possible!   :look: :laugh3:

• Staff
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 11:36:11 am »
I thought Helle Thorning Schmidt  was a former PM. Sounds like she wasn't very popular.

MaryLou, same here. I think one day the Monarchy might go but hope not.

Charles would very much like Camilla to be his Queen and I guess he could appoint her as such once he has become King.  Problem is Camilla is not very popular amongst Brits who think she is unfit for the role in view of the circumstances. There is no question Charles adores Camilla but whether he will take the risk of losing popularity (as he has in the past to be with Camilla) with his people is another thing.  My guess is that he will. Charles is not new to taking risks! lol

Teejay, nah Kate didn't go topless. The 100k dress that she wore at the fashion show, (which caught the eye of William), was very revealing but she did have undergarments on underneath.....just.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332588/Kate-Middletons-100k-dress-won-Prince-Williams-heart.html

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 12:29:09 pm »
Looks like she had a bikini on under that thing she wore.  I thought it was rather ugly!  But, it seemed to be enough to attract her prince!!  I would hate being a royal. They live their entire lives in a fish bowl.  They never know when someone has a camera or a listening device no matter where they go or what they do.  I'll settle for being a commoner and having my privacy.  :praise53:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 01:17:59 pm »
i think she wore knickers ....chrochet ones with bells on...  should have been cow bells and hung round her neck.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 01:19:43 pm »
I am NOT having Camilla  as queen you can have her.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 09:12:10 pm »
Teejay, if Camilla becomes Queen, you can come live with me and put up with having to elect a President!   I'll even share my chocolate with you! :laugh1: :praise53:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2018, 12:16:15 am »
Done.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2018, 10:56:46 am »
I am serious, you know.  I have a bedroom with a new bed that has never been slept in, a large dresser with 6 empty drawers, an empty closet, and two empty night stands and a bathroom attached that I never use.   :yes03:   And we could pig out on chocolate all day long!!   :cancan: :cancan:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2018, 11:06:50 am »
I am tempted even if they dont crown the old nag.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 11:21:43 am »
LOL!!  That would be so cool!!  Start saving your pennies so you can buy a ticket!! :yes03: :yes03:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)