Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: I am here but very, very quiet  (Read 86 times)

Offline MajseTopic starter

I am here but very, very quiet
« on: May 02, 2018, 10:17:24 am »
I am sorry but it seems like my days are getting shorter and shorter. It should be the other way around this time of year...

Every time I think I have the time to learn AD - real life calls

I pop in when I have the time and hope things will settle down. I just wanted to let you know I haven't left this wonderful group

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
Re: I am here but very, very quiet
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 10:59:28 am »
Hi Majse, I hope things calm down for you soon. Real Life has a nasty habit of interfering with our play time, frustratingly. :)   

Offline San

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 02:03:18 pm »
Majse we know what you man real life seems to get in the way a lot of times when you want to do something else.  We are glad that you can keep popping in.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 07:31:33 pm »
I think the problem is, we're all getting older, and the older we get, the slower we do things which makes it seem like time is going by so much faster!!   That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!   :laugh1:

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 10:39:21 am »
Ha Ha I am afraid you are right, MaryLou

Thanks to all

I just came home from a week in northern part of Denmark. A wedding - lovely wedding - beautiful bride. Nice food and everything. My childhood girlfriend's daughter. I am so proud I was invited

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 12:07:05 pm »
Sounds like  you had a great time!!  I haven't been to a wedding in a very long time.  My daughter got married last week but I could't go to that one, it was too far for me to drive.

I like the slower pace here for the summer....  gives us a bit more time to enjoy the weather!  :cancan: :cancan:

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 01:56:40 am »
Weddings are always nice, right...

We have had some really hot days here in Denmark. Phew too hot for the computer - I can't think in this heat ha ha

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)