Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Still alive - away on hols - SherylC  (Read 133 times)

Offline SherylCTopic starter

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
Still alive - away on hols - SherylC
« on: June 05, 2018, 12:58:40 pm »
Hoorah! After two weeks and two days, the new kitchen has now been finished...well apart from awaiting new blinds and the painter to start.  So much hassle I would never have this done again......ever! lol

Going away to Canada for a few weeks from 8th - 1st July. When I get back I need to reinstall all my programmes starting with AD & AP of course. Once they are installed I shall be back here posting again. By the way the last update wrecked havoc with my pc...windows wouldn't load, it got stuck in the update and had to pay to get it fixed again.

Offline Grethe

Re: Still alive - away on hols - SherylC
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 08:17:29 am »
Good to hear from you! Look forward to see photos of your new kitchen! I'm sure it is worth the hassles!  :yes03:
Have a nice trip to Canada! Remember to take photos.  :praise53:

Offline SherylCTopic starter

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 12:27:23 pm »
Thanks Grethe. Yes it was worth it and very pleased. It will take me a month of Sundays to get used to the new appliances...very complex despite reading the manuals. Lol  Yes iíll take photos when I get back ftom trip. Not sure iíll get chance to post an AP
challenge before I leave tomorrow but maybe iíll
Post 2 when I get back. :)

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 12:30:52 pm »
You HAVE to post pictures!   We all want to see the new kitchen!  Mine was like yours, a whole lot of work and time involved, then learning to operate the new appliances but..  if I had to do it all over again,  would I?  In a heart beat!!  I LOVE my kitchen.  I like working in it.  Makes me feel like a wanna be chef!    :brav01:

Enjoy your trip... Canada is a beautiful place to visit!  :praise53:

Offline San

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 01:20:43 pm »
Glad your kitchen is finished it must be nice to have new kitchen after all that hard work.  Enjoy your holiday.

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)