Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery : PIRC eCARDS

Author Topic: Don't be afraid to use FREE Adobe resource packs  (Read 62 times)

Offline CarlTopic starter

Don't be afraid to use FREE Adobe resource packs
« on: May 15, 2017, 03:07:20 AM »
Don't be afraid to use FREE adobe resource packs

A video made by me, hoping to get people to use the free stuff out there. That was made for Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, but will work in either Affinity Photo or Designer (or both). I admit there is a lot of chat at the start and nothing much to look at, but there is a lot of info to get across.

Offline MaryLou

Re: Don't be afraid to use FREE Adobe resource packs
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 12:19:31 PM »
That should be interesting.  I don't believe any of us here are PhotoShop users, most of us were PhotoImpact and PaintShop Pro users.  When this board started back in 2000, we were 100% PhotoImpact but they discontinued that in 2008 so we went looking for a new graphic program. We switched to DrawPlus but when they came out with Affinity products, the forum took yet another change and now we're all Affinity users!   

Will definitely take a look at the video - we can learn a lot by using some of the things the professionals use!  :yes01: :yes01:

Oh...  I did change your Display name to Carl because we don't allow "handles" but you probably didn't know that because I bet you came straight to the Affinity areas.   :havefun:

Offline MaryLou

Re: Don't be afraid to use FREE Adobe resource packs
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:51:21 PM »
Interesting video, Carl.  Could you post the links where to find those sites?  Some of the brushes look interesting.  I'm always game to give new things a try!!    :yes01: :yes01:

Check out our awesome selection of FREE ecards! Send them to family and friends. Schedule them in advance. All cards are originals and made by our PIRC artists!