Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: 32-bit Preview ~ Lynn  (Read 487 times)

Offline LynnTopic starter

32-bit Preview ~ Lynn
« on: November 24, 2016, 03:58:54 pm »
I noticed "32-bit Preview" in View - Studio. I checked it and it appeared, but I have no idea how you would use it. I tried to find it in the Help with no luck. When I tried to search for it, nothing turned up.

Anybody know what's going on?

Online Teejay

Re: 32-bit Preview ~ Lynn
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 04:01:40 pm »
ohhhhhhh i havent a clue but   i want to see....  its a mystery...

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 05:34:57 pm »
I don't know either and like Lynn, was not able to find anything in the Help files.  So, I posted the question on the Affinity forum.  Let's see if I get an answer!

Offline Bill

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 02:52:46 pm »
MaryLou, I see at the Affinity Forum , you got a answer to your question, Here is  their answer;
Hey MaryLou,

You should be able to find it in the Help. Just type in '32 bit'. I've attached a screenshot of the help topic. There are a few comments regarding 32 bit Preview here which may help.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hugz Bill

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 05:39:10 pm »
Bill, I subscribe to topics where I post and as such, I get an automatic email when someone does post.  I read that but it's all a bunch of words because none of them work!  I tried using a photo and an object, the levers won't budge and there's absolutely nothing in my Help files either.  Strange, it's in some and not the others.

I think the Help search needs a lot of work.  I never seem to find what I want.  When I do, it's always good though!  :thumb3:

Offline Bill

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 05:45:37 pm »
Sorry for posting this, I was just trying to help
Hugz Bill

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 07:40:23 pm »
Nothing to be sorry about.  Some people don't realize that you can do that.  It's a nice feature.  :dancegirl:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)