Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Photos of Las Vegas - SherylC  (Read 776 times)

Online Teejay

Re: Photos of Las Vegas - SherylC
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2017, 12:25:53 am »
well i am glad you like her..... so i dont have to ...teeheehee   :stars:

Offline SherylCTopic starter

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2017, 01:28:58 am »
That's why richness comes in many forms. The role was bestowed on the Queen by protocol, she didn't ask for it.  I wouldn't want to be in her position, I like to do what I want and when I want. Sometimes it's the poor man with freedom that is the happiest. 

Although HRH can come across as cool, super efficient and all of that, she does have a very quirky sense of humour.

Not sure about Charles taking over as King! As far as I am concerned, he lost credibility over Camilla and the Camillagate tapes!

Online Teejay

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2017, 04:50:28 am »
why do you think she cant do what she wants ????....why do you think she is  on queeny duty all the time???...why

...she has  more time off than i get retired.... she is going to live for ever (alien ...thats what she is a manky E.T.)
and she does exactly what she wants ... she does .... stamping now and throwing myself around the living room...

she comes across cold and calculating cos thats what she is. she is a frozen relic...
someone asked me in a private email...(you know who you are... :laugh8:) what did the queen ever do to me to dislike her so much....
Nothing...she did nothing ...and that is my point...
 yes she can shake hands and yes she is a novelty and when her throne starts to look like its going to tip she puts on that smirk and addresses the nation with treacle..yuk...

ohhhhh poor poor queeny  having the life of luxury ..... i dont mean it... here ...just to prove it....
why not have these stilettos to wear while you walk all over us.

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2017, 05:17:11 am »
Oh my you really do dislike her! lol. I see where you are coming from though Teejay. I guess in the grand scheme of things she has led a blessed life compared to the vast majority of people. Life is never fair which ever way you turn.

Online Teejay

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2017, 06:14:36 am »
ohhhhhhhhhh  dislike is such a strong word  ... no i would say ..... :laugh8: indifferent ...   :laugh2: :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh2:

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2017, 06:51:08 am »
Sorry, I said dislike as you mentioned being asked why you disliked her in your previous message. Yes indifferent is a much gentler word! lol

Online Teejay

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2017, 07:13:14 am »
your so funny shez ... :lol02:

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2017, 07:27:53 am »
 I know....:elmo: 

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2017, 03:20:39 pm »
 :lol02: :lol02: :lol02:  Okay, I will like the Queen for both of us.   The problem with royalty is, they do things out of duty rather than want.  Charles never should have married Diana - she was too young and inexperienced in the ways of the monarchy.  She wanted to go out and be wild - she did and it cost her her life.

The queen could never toss on a comfortable pair of sweat pants, a shirt and flipflops and make a trip to the super market.  Horrors!!!  That's the kind of freedom she has had to give up.  No matter what she might say, the media will interpret it a million different says, depending on if they support her or not.   Right now, it's 3:18 in the afternoon and I haven't even combed my hair yet (did brush my teeth though) and I'm still in my night shirt sitting in my computer chair with my legs folded up Indian style and sipping a cup of tea.  Two deliveries were made to my home today and I went to the door just as I am.  Imagine the tabloids if HRH did that!  I wouldn't give up my freedoms for all the money in the world.  I like being just me!  :floozie1: :floozie1:

Online Teejay

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2017, 12:22:21 am »
mmmmmmmm you can see how miserable the poor woman is here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1PsVGUSaw

i rest my case. lol

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2017, 07:34:48 am »
Oh this video is great, never seen these pics before, thanks Teejay. The queen is quirky and has a great sense of humour...very witty and quick.

MaryLou, it was Charles affair with Camilla that was at the root of Diana's happiness. It wasn't that she wanted to be wild or anything like that, she anchored for Charles to love her in return but of course his love was for Camilla and her only....always was.  Charles married Di out of a sense of duty and convenience.  The knock on effect of this was disastrous for Di who developed eating disorders and eventually losing her life on French soil.

I don't care much for Charles & Camilla to be honest, their relationship (that started years before Charles met Di by the way), wrecked the life of Di and Camilla's then husband. Out of it all though Princes William and Harry shine through......sense where there was none! 

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2017, 02:13:12 pm »
Teejay, the poor woman was always surrounded by other royals, not commoners.  I couldn't understand most of what she said so if and when I get that invitation to tea, you will have to come along to interpret for me!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sheryl, You said exactly what the news said but the truth is, we never, ever know what goes on behind closed doors.  :laugh8:  Just like this dude who killed those people in Las Vegas.  His family couldn't believe he was capable of doing such a thing - he was not that kind of a person.  Which goes to show, no matter how well we think we know someone, those on the other side of the door can only speculate.  We will never know the whole truth. :bouncy:

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2017, 11:25:45 am »
That is true MaryLou. We never know what goes on behind closed doors but pretty certain Di didn't want to lead a wild life, she was too doting a mother for that.  When a persons life is played out on tv day and day out, you get a pretty good idea of what kind of person they are.  Once Di and Charles split then she got on with her life and met Dodi Fayed. That romance surprised everyone but again, don't think she planned anything serious with him but of course only she and he knew that.   

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)