Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: PagePlus WebPages  (Read 220 times)

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

PagePlus WebPages
« on: September 26, 2017, 12:41:37 pm »
If you have PagePlus and are interested in creating a webpage, we have just started on the first lesson in the PagePlus areas.  You're welcome to join us!  It's nice having a place where you can display your graphics and such.   :cancan: :cancan:

Offline SherylC

Re: PagePlus WebPages
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 06:18:10 am »
This is very exciting MaryLou and PagePlus is a neat programme to use.  I am definitely on board.  :floozie1:

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 07:18:14 pm »
Thanks, Sheryl.  It's nice to have something new to add to your credits.  You get to learn some new words and such too!!  I don't think there will be much more than 3-4 lessons as it's not that difficult.  Hope to see more people joining us!!   :praise53:

Online Teejay

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 12:57:40 am »
i'm in .... and loving it.

Offline SherylC

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 01:05:51 am »
Yes, it would be nice to have some more fellow students join us. It's a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to learn how to create a webpage using PagePlus.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 12:03:32 pm »
Actually, when you learn how to create a web page using a software program, you can then use just about any  program because they are pretty much the same.   I also have WebPage Plus from Serif  and it's nice but...  I can do the same things in PP so why have two programs that do the same thing. It's good to learn to use one program well rather than bits and pieces of a variety. :blackcat:

Offline San

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 12:57:47 pm »
I  will be in next week when my cousin leaves. 

Online Teejay

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 01:25:39 pm »
san i miss you so much ...start packing her off
when is she going ...when san when....i miss you.

Offline SherylC

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2017, 12:17:24 pm »
I have Webplus too MaryLou and it is very similar to PagePlus, though haven't used it for a few years.

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »
WebPlus is definitely a nice program.  I think I stayed with PagePlus because I've used it for a long time in doing newsletters. When I saw that I could also output html code, I thought.. why not?  It's so much easier to use what you already understand.

Offline San

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 01:54:24 pm »
Teejay my cousin is leaving tomorrow our Monday.

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 03:53:06 pm »
You'll catch up easily, San.  You are already familiar with using PP for a web page.  We'll be going into more details about things you need to watch for and do  in the third lesson which I hope to get to this week.  We'll wait for you!  :bouncy:

Online Teejay

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 01:58:24 am »
ohhhh good i cant wait for you to join in  and anyone else for that matter .
i have to say i am loving it..
the tables have turned on F-Vilezilla ..she is scared of ME now ...teeheeheee

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 12:22:38 pm »
Hahahaha...you're so funny, Teejay!!   FileZilla works so hard for us and does it for free!!  Once you understand what her job is, you can then let her know which one of you is the boss!!   :floozie1: :floozie1:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 11:47:40 am »
Yeah, you have to kick butt  with Filezilla Teejay!  :elmo:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)