Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: export persona - Teejay  (Read 317 times)

Offline Linda2

Re: export persona - Teejay
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 11:23:14 am »
so i take it you cant bl1ddy wait and you want triple lessons...
speaking strictly for myself mind you......

Offline Lin

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 08:13:11 am »
Whew!!!  :laugh8: :laugh2: :hal22:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 10:31:07 pm »
I just group the things I want to keep and put them in the Assets palette!  I save the entire image but keep the elements handy.

Offline Lin

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 07:23:32 am »
LOL Linda.. love your pumpkin sweat there lol  :laugh8: :hal14:

Offline Linda R

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 10:15:42 am »
I did go watch the videos and decided slicing is not for me!  When I make something, like the witch, I just save her.  I do that with each item and then combine what I need.  I didn't know, is there a limit to the size of things you save as assets?

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2017, 06:43:58 pm »
As with just about any program, you are only limited by the amount of hard drive space you have.  When I was a PI user, I put EVERYTHING in the Easy Palette.  It was (and still is) loaded with years worth of graphics.  I"ve been trying to export them all out but I've got so much that it would take forever! :hal18:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 03:03:30 am »
I tend to save the objects individually in AD format, or sometimes I do what Lin and MaryLou does.

It's good to dig deeper into things though, that's how we find out. Besides that I would hate to miss out on something really good.  :elmo:

Offline Linda R

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 03:51:38 pm »
That's why I ask.  Sometimes I manage to figure out how to do something, but it's sure not the easiest way!   Just like the robot arms.  I think I spent over an hour, trying 4 different ways.  Then I ask and find out I could of done it with a brush!!!  But, I learned a lot in that hour!!   :laugh8:

Offline Lin

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2017, 07:00:03 am »
yup Linda, that's how I learned.. lol doing things the hard way.. I probably still do  :lol02:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)