Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Copy AD/AP?....Grethe  (Read 360 times)

Offline GretheTopic starter

Copy AD/AP?....Grethe
« on: January 25, 2018, 07:36:03 am »
I'm going on a vacation next weekend, for 2 weeks! Alone! *Forced* by my son! Going to Tenerife.  :whoo: .....I think!
Anyway, I can't be that long time away without AD/AP.  :wideeye:
What is the best way to have the apps on my laptop? Copy from my PC to a external HD or download a copy from Serif to the laptop/external HD? And do I have to pay for that copy?

Offline MaryLou

Re: Copy AD/AP?....Grethe
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 11:17:01 am »
Grethe, why not just install them both on your laptop?  That's what I did.  You can re-download them from your account if needed.  I wouldn't copy them over because you will end up with a mess.  They won't be set up properly in the registry.   

Have a fun trip!!!  :yes01: :yes01:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 12:43:05 pm »
Thanks, ML! That what the answere I wanted.  :yes01:
Fun by my own will be a new experience, but why not!  :yes03:

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 12:19:06 pm »
Enjoy Tenerife Grethe and the lovely hot weather.  :whoo:

I shall be thinking of you when I am freezing my socks off in Estonia and Finland in two weeks time....brrrr!   :yes03:

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 02:25:11 pm »
I can't understand you're going to such freezing cold places!  :laugh2: It is cold enough in our cold corner of Europe! I've started to find what I need, sunlotion with high protection!! After Sun and a caps!  :yes03:
My skin is really winter pale, need all protection I can get.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:58:55 am »
don't be such a baby grethe get out there and fry .... :look: :jumper: :stars:

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 06:33:39 am »
I would really like to enjoy my vacation without being red like a tomato!  :yes03:

Offline SherylC

• Staff
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 08:21:25 am »
LOL. I don't mind the cold weather Grethe as long as I am prepared for it. I dislike wind though! I visit very hot countries too....42 degrees C in Las Vegas & Death Valley and even hotter last year in Asia.  I enjoy hot countries but find incessant heat absorbs my energy and makes me tetchy after a few days. I'm always glad to home for a cool down!   :stars:

Eating lots of Tomatoes helps to protect the skin from Sunburn apparantly...it's all in the Lycopene.  I always use very high factor sunscreen (30 plus) as the sun makes my skin patchy.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 08:51:59 am »
oh i love tomatoes with lots of salt on them...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 11:05:30 am »
I will never go to Tenerife or GC in summer, tooooo hot for me. Now is the temp around 20, lovely for me!  :jumper:
Have your salt, Teejay, without me!  :laugh1:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 04:06:08 pm »
I like the hot weather.  I also love the snow!  Would like to live where I had a little of both.  I've never used a sun screen and I've never had a sunburn.  I am VERY pale in color and used to lay in the sun for hours hoping to get a tan.  Didn't happen.  My skin would look very red and people would say I would regret that sun in the morning.  Yet, when I woke in the morning, it would all be gone. I've always been so envious of those girls who have those nice dark tans.  My whole family is that way.

Some years back, one of my sisters from Indiana came to visit me.  She didn't want to look like a tourist in California, so she went to a tanning salon several times before getting here.  When I saw her, she looked so strange!!  I had never seen her with dark skin!  We laughed about it and she said she would never do that again.  Red-headed females just don't look right with a dark tan!  :look: :look: :look:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Majse

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 09:54:09 am »
Have a nice trip - so good to get away from our cold and windy weather

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2018, 11:20:28 am »
Will you come with me, Majse!  :woof: :yes03:

Offline Majse

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 09:52:49 am »
It would do me good - get some warm wind in my bones LOLL

Offline SherylC

• Staff
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 06:03:46 am »
Teejay, I have a gorgeous receipe for Roast Tomato Soup, it's heavenly!. Let me know if you would like a copy.

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)