Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Getting behind - Linda R  (Read 141 times)

Offline Linda RTopic starter

Getting behind - Linda R
« on: January 28, 2018, 03:39:34 pm »
Hi Everyone!  I went back to work on Jan 2.  I'm a receptionist at a local tax service during tax season.  Starting next week, it will be mega hours 5-6 days a week until the end of the season in April.  I will try to check in daily and see what fantastic things you are all doing. (This is my happy place!)  But I am already getting behind in doing the workshops and challenges.  I am starting to go thru AD/AP withdrawals  . . . . . . 

Offline MaryLou

Re: Getting behind - Linda R
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 03:46:51 pm »
 :omg:  I would NOT want to be you!!  What a headache!   It will be even worse next year (or maybe not) with all the tax code changes.  You will need to sneak in here at least once a day to get rid of the job stress!!

I just did my taxes last week.  Did it on-line, as I do every year.   I use FreeTaxUSA and have been doing that since 2009.  Very happy with them, especially since I don't have to pay for the Federal return and I don't bother with the state because I don't make enough money to pay state income tax. 

Don't forget to take breaks on the job... that's far too stressful if you don't!   We'll still be here when you finish the season.   :stars:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 01:57:02 am »
don't feel like your falling behind  everything and everyone will be here for you when you want us .

and yes breaks and lots of them ..catch a bad cold if you have to for a few days at home ...
we love you warps we will keep your seat warm

Offline Grethe

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 07:43:24 am »
Sounds *awfull* Linda! But you need the money you get to keep PC online!  :whoo: So go on and check in here to *de-stress*!  :yes01:

Offline San

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 01:36:39 pm »
We will still be here after you finish your work for you to post I am just glad you will check in every now and then. 

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)