Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Newbie - Cindy (Mysty)  (Read 42 times)

Offline mystyTopic starter

Newbie - Cindy (Mysty)
« on: January 28, 2018, 12:13:44 pm »
 :praise09: :omg: :stars:
Hi everyone I am new, but I do know Mary Lou from years ago .  What I really need and hoping someone can help me is about Photo Impact version 6 which I have.  If anyone has it and can give me ideas, I will tell you my problem, not that important, but haven't worked with PI for so so long lost some talents.

Thank you and Thank you for accepting me.

Cindy

Offline MaryLou

Re: Newbie - Cindy (Mysty)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 03:55:06 pm »
Hi Cindy, welcome back!!!  I hate to say it but PhotoImpact was discontinued about 10 years ago!   That was version PIX3.  I don't know of anyone who has PI6.  That was back in the last century!  :laugh1:   I don't know if anyone can help you with a question or not.  You can try posting it here if you like.  We haven't been a PI board for a long time.  Affinity Designer is really an excellent program and if you're planning to get back  into graphics, you might want to give it a try.  Some of us (like me) still use it for things that we can't do otherwise but I find I use it less and less each day.

Glad you found us again! 

Offline Grethe

Re: Newbie - Cindy (Mysty)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 07:46:37 am »
Hello Cindy and welcome back!  :woof:
Affinity Designer is a very, very good replacement for PI. Give it a test, bet you will love it as the rest of us do.  :yes01:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)