Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MaryLou  (Read 329 times)

Offline Grethe

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MaryLou
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 01:43:22 am »
Glad you got it, ML!  :woof:

Grethe, it's so cool!!   Not sure what Tillykke means but it must be something neat!!!   :laugh1:
Tillykke=Congratulation  :yes01:  It was on purpose I choosed danish text.  :lol02:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 09:16:52 pm »
OH my goodness!!!!   I got another birthday card today from a very far away place!!!   What an awesome surprise!!!

San, thank you so much for the beautiful card!!!!   I love it!!!   They could have made the "80" a bit smaller though!! :laugh1:   Just think, that card traveled almost 7.5 thousand miles to get to my house!!  The postage stamps are lovely too!!  Of course, I'll be keeping them!!   Late and all, that's okay.... the card was worth the wait!

Thank you all for thinking of me!!!  My treasure box is getting full!!  :thumb3:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline San

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 12:01:54 pm »
I am glad you liked the card  I was hoping you would get it on your birthday but the postage in Australia is so slow and I made sure I got a card that was made in Australia. 

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 12:17:23 pm »
 :praise53:   I saw that on the back!  It's really a beautiful card!!   I want another one when I reach 90!!!  :laugh1:
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)