Affinity Forums ::: PIRC Facebook Affinity ::: PIRC Webpage
PIRC YouTube Channel ::: Affinity Graphics

Author Topic: ? about AP026...Grethe  (Read 813 times)

Offline GretheTopic starter

? about AP026...Grethe
« on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:23 PM »
1. What about the end image? I don't see the end result. That will make it easier to understand no 2
2. What the h....... is he saying? I can't hear.....
3. Where is the photo he's using?

Offline Sheryl

Re: ? about AP026...Grethe
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 12:06:27 PM »
Grethe, No image included with this tutorial unfortunately. Just use one of your own, or I can put a couple to choose from in the forum. Hoping to get this tutorial done later.

The video is a bit long winded but basically all you do is duplicate your photo 3 times and on one layer use Inpaint to remove the object. Then add some particle effects using the Spray brushes.
Tomorrow is another 'stay at home' day. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity whilst we have it.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:01:27 PM »
Shez, I asked for the end result! Now I don't know what to achieve.
Yes, I noticed the dublicates...
I read a review under the video, others are also complaining about this tutorial.

Offline Sheryl

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 08:48:54 AM »
You also asked where the photo he is using Grethe but there isn't one unfortunately. That's why I mentioned using one of your own.

There isn't an end image for some reason. That's what some of the poor reviews are about but can't see any poor reviews about the method at all.
Tomorrow is another 'stay at home' day. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity whilst we have it.

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 07:07:21 PM »
It's really hard to find good tutorials for the Affinity series.  I think it's because they are written by MAC people  :laugh8:.  We PC folks know how to explain things and that makes a difference.

I think some of those guys just like to hear themselves talk!!
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 03:36:31 AM »
The outmost problem for me (and also others here in the forum) we can't hear! So we need undertext or written tutorials. I don't have problems when they are made for/by MAC'ers. The differences are not that big.

Offline Sheryl

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 04:35:24 AM »
That's absolutely right MaryLou. This tutorial shows how to use a number of tools as well as the method of adding a dispersement.

Grethe, I've posted a bonus challenge in the AP Workshop that you may prefer.

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)