Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Suggestions Please - Teejay  (Read 941 times)

Offline TeejayTopic starter

Re: Suggestions Please - Teejay
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2017, 11:43:58 pm »
I havent got it in me to learn another language   i wish i could did.

Offline Lin

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2017, 07:21:21 am »
lol MaryLou, and a good night to you also.. yes I know some Spanish, have to living in LA lol  So sorry you are still having cramp problems yup those arch ones hurt!!!!  have you spoken to your dr about them? might be a good idea if not. 

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2017, 04:05:05 pm »
The website, dulingo.com is pretty good and teaches you slowly.  And, it's free!  You can do it while waiting at a Dr. Appt or when you have nothing else to do. They have the app for the phone so you can work at home or away from home.

Have not seen doctor about cramps.   Had a good one yesterday, was slicing some cheese when my fingers went haywire!  Didn't know a hand could look so grotesque!  Grabbed the fingers and pulled them back together until it stopped.   It's like someone has a voodoo doll and they are sticking pins in it!!! :laugh8: :laugh8:

Offline Lin

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2017, 05:19:35 pm »
yeah I know fingers go all whonky looking.. ick. and hurt too and won't move unless you move them
Thanks I will check that site out

Offline Grethe

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 08:54:04 am »
A little note on those cramps...Just read that lack of Magnesium could cause cramps. I take one pill now and then at night, helps the cramps AND also the sleep. You can always try!  :no4:

Offline Lin

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 02:11:26 pm »
hmm worth a try thanks Grethe :)

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:47 pm »
I think I have the cramps pretty much under control... the secret is water!!  I drink at least 2 bottles late in the evening... and I've found that the cramps have stopped.  However, I forgot to drink the water for a few days and they came back with a vengeance right in the arch of my foot!  That was soooo painful!   Now, I make myself remember to drink the waters!

Offline SherylC

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 03:12:08 am »
I have a suggestion for a challenge for us to try maybe. To create a piece of jewellery or precious. polished stone. No idea how to do this but then that would be our challenge! lol

Offline TeejayTopic starter

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2017, 03:23:55 am »
wow  this would be  soooooooooooo good
something to get our teeth into ...  brilliant

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 09:34:47 am »
Sheryl, we do have an Advanced Challenges section. Feel free to set up a jewelry challenge...  could be fun!!

Offline SherylC

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2017, 10:58:37 am »
Great, just posted the challenge. Need to get my thinking cap on where to start now! lol

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2017, 05:46:55 pm »
Will check it out!!  That's how one gets things done.....  just do it!  :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)