Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: webnest - Teejay  (Read 178 times)

Offline TeejayTopic starter

Re: webnest - Teejay
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 03:04:38 am »
no i am so sorry i dont know why  but ir wasnt working  (it will have been me) 
but its working now
and thanks for taking the time  to try it joy...  :smiley01:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2017, 09:07:18 am »
 I think the agent tried selling her grandma to me too! lol

Your website is enchanting Teejay, warm and welcoming. You've captured the very essence of magical. Fantastic job.  :clap2:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2017, 07:41:37 pm »
Teejay, you're turning into a regular geek!!!   :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:   That's not a bad thing either!!

Joy, the url is tjs-webnest.com.    You are missing the -

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2017, 05:10:47 pm »
Wow!!!  Teejay, your site is looking awesome!!  That treasure map is so clever and creative!!!  You're making a really fun site that people are going to love visiting!!  Your little fairies are so cute!!
 :praise74: :praise58:
One thing I did notice, when I click the "home" button, it takes me to the free site.  Is it supposed to do that??

Offline TeejayTopic starter

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2017, 10:10:28 pm »
It takes you to the free site....nooooooo it shouldnt do that...i will fix that today tbanks for catching it and letting me know..   
and you dont know how chuffed i am you like it and think others will too..  :yehaw:

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2017, 11:47:40 pm »
It's a very friendly looking site and those who like fairies and dragons will especially like it!  It's not the same old mundane thing you see on so many websites - it's so interesting!!  This gives you the opportunity to REALLY be creative!!   It's ALL yours and you can do it however you like.  :praise62: :praise74: :praise33:

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)