Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: colourceator Teejay  (Read 99 times)

Offline TeejayTopic starter

colourceator Teejay
« on: October 30, 2017, 09:03:20 am »
i came across this today
if anyone else has posted this already just let me know
it is a document you download and can adjust  the colours to make easy palettes wait  just read it ...i will confuse you all
the download for  designer is at the bottom

i have had a quick look  and i like
READ the instructions tho.... :lol02:

https://bjango.com/articles/colorcreator/

Offline Lin

Re: colourceator Teejay
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 07:09:00 am »
wow that looks interesting.. will have to delve into it deeper when I have more time... Have to get myself together for a double elimination tournament this morning... lol not playing, hosting.. hate to play in them lol.  :hal12: :hal17: :hal03:

Offline SherylC

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 12:40:05 pm »
Looks familiar...think it may be the new version of Adobe Kular with a name change. You had to select your colours and then download the file but looks like you can download templates now. Anyway, it's very handy. Thanks Teejay.

Offline Grethe

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 03:31:10 am »
Never heared about this before. It sounds very interesting.  :clap2:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 08:26:26 am »
 :thanks06: Teejay will look into it later

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 07:47:36 pm »
Welllll.... I think I"ll leave the color palettes to you guys!!    I downloaded the .afdesign file and opened it in AD - then went to the instruction page and my mind went blank.  There is no way I can follow what they are doing. The cursor is moved so fast that I can't follow it.  Looks like fun but, I'll settle for the color palettes that the rest of you make and share.   :elmo: :elmo:

Offline Lin

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 08:08:04 am »
I probably will too MaryLou, don't have time to mess with it to figure it out lol

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)