Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Sharing -maryt  (Read 108 times)

Offline MaryTTopic starter

Sharing -maryt
« on: November 06, 2017, 03:19:13 pm »
As most of you know, I find it most difficult to share about my health...but decided to
in this instance ..because we all support one another in most all things...
I've had several Dr. Appts....c scans, cscans with contrast and pet scans...plus
breathing test and lung stress test....

I have a large 3.1x5.0 mass in the upper left lung thts what the c scans showed,
the pet scan went further and confirmed cancer....we won't know which kind because I have elected
not to have the  biopsys..I am not a canidate for any surgery with this severe copd...I asked how long,
Dr. said could be six months,ayear or longer...so at 77 I decided heck I am not going to put my body through
all that pain...I did ask if they would keep me comfortable when the pain started, and he said you bet....

The funny part was I had been telling the Dr(pulmonologist) for a long time I needed oxygen...that when I walked just a little
way I needed to bend over and catch or rather gulp for air...(I changed pulmonologist and the first thing this new
one did was to order the lung stress test, my oxygen level went from 96 to 83% in nothing flat) He has ordered the oxygen for me, the little pack that I can use and still
do the things I love...won't be tugging around a big bottle...

Anyway I feel good about my decision....the Lord has blessed me with so much....all of you are at the top of my
blessings list...

I have been in and out and wow the graphics you all are doing is mind blowing....I just had to do T's tut on the
mummy.......so cute.

Sheryl, so glad you and your family like the cornbread recipe..........

Ok thats what has been going on here with me.....................love you one and all and thank you for the wonderful
comments on my lil mummy.
Hugz, Mary

Offline Lynn

Re: Sharing -maryt
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 05:40:45 pm »
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, Mary, and your prognosis is not what you would have wanted. Please keep visiting PIRC. We care about you.

Offline Nicky

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:00:53 pm »
Thank you for sharing Mary. Sad to hear about your health. At least you have found a good doctor . Will be thinking about you

Offline Margaret

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 07:07:19 pm »
Thank you for sharing Mary. Am so sorry to hear your news. Will be thinking of you.

Offline Teejay

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 12:16:40 am »
i need a granny to beat ten bells of pigplop out off

i love you mary t
we all love you ...

Offline SherylC

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 03:33:10 am »
I am sorry to hear your news Mary.

Now You need to do all the things you have always wanted to do.

You have  a network of lovely friends here, as you know, who are thinking about you.

Offline San

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 11:29:08 am »
Mary I am so sorry to hear about your health and will be thinking of you but am glad you found a good Doctor.

We are all here for you so keep coming on the board as much as you can as we all care about you. 

Offline Linda R

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 11:38:40 am »
So sorry to hear about your health Mary.  I haven't been part of this group for very long, but I can see there is much love and friendship here for you!  Stop in when you can!  Sending love and hugs your way.

Offline MaryTTopic starter

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 07:23:26 am »
Thank you all dear friends, have I told you just how much I love this
group...
Hugz, Mary

Offline Teejay

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 07:28:14 am »
whooooooooooo hooooooooooo i see youuuuu....... mmmmmmmmmmmmwa X

Offline Eddie

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 08:01:11 am »
Hello Mary, like Linda R, I too havenít been with this site very long but have found like minded people who share a passion for digital art and who are very supportive of one another, no matter what the problem is, whether itís art related or personal. Like everyone else on here Mary, I too am sorry to hear of your illness and send best wishes for the future.  :animal06:

Offline Linda2

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 08:18:48 am »
Finally...... pirc is working well enough for me to post a few things here.  Of course we will keep in touch Mary!  You're one of my BFF's  :yes04:  I was sorry to read of your health issues but I know you came to your decision after much thought and prayer.  Get that O2 going and come on in and sit a spell and have a laugh or two with us 'cause you know tee always has something going.  :lol02: Love you!

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 11:58:50 pm »
I AM SO SORRY
i hope you keep comfortable
and i am  happy you are one of my friends
love marf

Offline Majse

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 09:34:35 am »
I am really sorry to hear this. I am glad they will take good care of you and keep you comfortable

Thank you for sharing

Offline MaryLou

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:04 am »
Mary, I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis!  It was a brave decision to make but I know I would have made the same one.  With COPD, one would have very little chance of surviving the chemo and it's just not worth all the pain.  Enjoy life to the fullest for as long as you can.  And... don't forget to stop in here often! 

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)