Affinity Designer Forums : PIRC Facebook Page : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: PIRC Site Update  (Read 119 times)

Offline Nicky

Re: PIRC Site Update
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 03:47:10 am »
 :wow2: :wow2: MaryLou your site look fabulous. So easy to navigate.  Colorful. I like the vectors section a lot.

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 11:44:54 am »
Thanks,Nicky!   It's definitely colorful and very out of character for me.  However, I do like the format, it is so easy to navigate and to expand as needed.

I hope to add more vectors but need to get the brushes section going first.  It's a goo site for beginners and refreshers.   :thanks07:

Offline Linda2

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 02:12:16 pm »
I had a quick peek at your updated site MaryLou, and wanted to tell you that I think it is marvelous! Easy to navigate and very colorful.  I really like it! :praise46:

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2017, 07:12:23 pm »
Thanks for checking, Linda and for your nice comments!!   I am really pleased with this site - looking forward to finding the time to finish it!!  I have it set up so I can change the graphic in the upper left corner to one appropriate for the holiday or season and it will appear on every page.  Am trying to decide what I want there for December! :bluebiker:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 12:09:18 am »
I am lovig it... What a neat idea with tbe changing seasonal graphic....
I swiped your poppy and a few leaves i think i have most of what you share on there...
They are gorgeous too.
Am really liking it .

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 12:56:17 am »
Thanks Teejay!  I'm going to pop up the one for Thanksgiving maybe tomorrow..  I only have to change two graphics on the master and can do the same for the holidays too although I may change to a Christmas background.  I love the one I use here but it may clash in the color department. Will have to check that out.

Took a while to figure out how I wanted to display the styles - now I"m trying to figure out what I want to do with my brushes.  You should put your styles on your web site for sharing.  You have some really good ones!!  :girl1:

Offline Teejay

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 01:02:53 am »
I have put a treasure link on the post on the home page ... I am trying out a few ways of doing it. I think i like what i have at the moment ... I made a template so i can bung in a sample image and a link to styles and jpgs easily.

Offline SherylC

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 02:19:50 am »
It's a lovely treat on the eyes MaryLou, I love your site and yes I can see you have "branched" out in terms of colour!  :laugh8:   :clap2: 
I've snagged those gorgeous Felts. I have the others, thank you.

Offline Grethe

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 05:35:18 am »
 :thanks05: so much, ML. And the site is very nice, both colours and font.

Offline MaryT

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 07:41:18 am »
ML your site is beautiful, and so easy to navigate, love the lil turkey you have added.
looking forward to the brushes...
Hugz, Mary

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)