Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Updating AD and AP...Grethe  (Read 754 times)

Offline GretheTopic starter

Re: Updating AD and AP...Grethe
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2017, 05:21:27 am »
i havent had that happen yet linda but i will watch for it ..

2 minutes 47 seconds this morning...

i am going to make a smaller sized video and show it in affinity forum i think..
You should really do that, Teejay. And also mention to them many others also have the problem. It should not be like that in a fresh, new program!  :madbeatcomp:

Offline Linda2

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2017, 06:20:33 am »
I have not experienced that situation as yet LindaR.  Will try it again today. I was working on Thanksgiving stuff most of yesterday but I will go back and pull out what I have done on the lobster and see  if I have anything to report.   It's always something it seems.... :madbeatcomp:

You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.

Offline SherylC

• Staff
  • Silliness makes your soul smile!
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2017, 12:11:22 pm »
Oh I have them now: Epic Skye Overlays and Fine Art Texture, brilliant. I already have the free Macro Pack, thanks Lynn.

Fonts are big space huggers. I stopped installing them years ago. Instead I use a handy little programme called Font Runner for viewing downloaded fonts. I keep it open in the Taskbar and then when I open a graphics programme the downloaded fonts show up in the dropdown box. They will stay loaded for as long as FR is open.   

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)