Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Web Page Check  (Read 319 times)

Offline San

Re: Web Page Check
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 11:26:00 am »
It looks great MaryLou.

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 05:45:52 pm »
That page is new, Teejay. Just waiting for the names of the dogs and what kind they are.  If you click on it, you get a larger version.  That one with all that long white hair is something else!  I get it leaves hairs all over the place!!

I changed the top menu today - just wasn't happy with the one I had.  Also put the site name, address, and phone number on the bottom "bar" that's on each page.

Am waiting for more info from her.  GoDaddy won't let me change the DNS names - keeps telling me there's an error so will have to wait until tomorrow when they are in the office to do that.   It's really hard working with someone who does not have a computer and doesn't understand web lingo!   She likes the page though and now wants a Facebook page so I can put a "like" button on the web page.  I can probably just sort of copy the webpage top part to make the FB  banner.   Then, of course, there are business card!   On the good side, I don't have to think of a color scheme and such so it won't be bad.
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Offline Nicky

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 07:30:45 pm »
 :praise46: the paws look much, much  better

Offline Teejay

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 01:03:01 am »
Ohhhhhh changes am off to have a look

Offline MaryLouTopic starter

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 01:02:30 pm »
Thanks, Nicky.  I don't know why they got so jagged when I resized them so I  just re-made them in the smaller size.  I do recall that on the original set, I had an outline around the parts in a slightly different color.  I bet it was the outline that caused it.  That should't happen but it did. Definitely looks better now.
Find a need and fill it!  . . .

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)