Affinity Forums : PIRC Facebook Affinity : PIRC Webpage : PIRC YouTube Channel : PIRC Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Greeting from....not me...Grethe  (Read 98 times)

Offline GretheTopic starter

Greeting from....not me...Grethe
« on: December 13, 2017, 07:31:32 am »
"Regarding my tutorials and files you are VERY WELCOME to use them in any way you like. I would love to know they are still useful.  The only thing I ask is that I get a credit for the original ones if you adapt them for other programs.  You know that my old domain, rosiehardman.com is now changed to rosiehardman.co.uk ? Please send my good wishes to EVERYONE on the PIRC Board that knows me - with hopes that they all have a very Merry Christmas"

She has her health problems and are now in wheelchair. But sounds she still have her sence of humor and are working with different kinds of handcraft. And for those who remember, she and Jeaney  are still close friends.

I sent a mail to Rosie because she has so much to offer. We just have to remember to give her credit, where possible.

This is her new site: http://www.rosiehardman.co.uk/rosie.htm

Offline MaryLou

Re: Greeting from....not me...Grethe
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 02:28:30 pm »
I think it would be fun to use some of her tuts in the Challenge forum to see if we can do them. She has some very nice tuts that are easy to follow.

I did find her link eventually - sad to hear she is in a wheel chair.  You should check out her Wikipedia page some time.  I wonder if Teejay has heard of her.  I gather she was quite an in demand musician back in the 60's or so.

Offline San

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 05:50:07 pm »
Thanks Grethe I am sure I will be able to post some of these in the Challenge Forum  they will be fun to do.  I might be able to convert a couple of these into tutorials and give her credit.

Offline Joy

• to-day is a perfect day-dont upset me
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 11:39:41 pm »
i often refresh with her tuts

Keep on smiling! It will make people wonder what you're up to!! :)